• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

On a journey to become whole again.
Reaction score
Well, yet another Pokemon where it's going to be a pain in the neck to obtain. As if we didn't have female Salandit and Combee for that or the Porygon line.

On a journey to become whole again.
Reaction score
I mean, it might be better for new Mythicals to end being developed since having only one or two Pokemon added to the game over time would anger fans a lot more. Trust me, you do not want to make a case worse for yourself when you have many people angry at you. So it might be more beneficial to Game Freak if they stopped adding Mythical Pokemon due to their new policy.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I don't think that Gen 8 will have any new Mythicals.
I'm sure that it will, but they'll only be patched in later to avoid us knowing about them long beforehand, like how it was with Zeraora.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I'm sure that it will, but they'll only be patched in later to avoid us knowing about them long beforehand, like how it was with Zeraora.
I don't think that Game Freak will do that as they would much rather want players to buy the same game again but with more content.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Silently judging
Reaction score
I gotta say, Hyper Beam’s new animation looks absolutely fantastic.

I could almost feel it burning through the screen.