• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I think they will add 10 G-forms, 5 mythicals and some forms for Cramorant and others... Morpeko and Darmanitan get Spirit mode.

How much free space is on the rom left? I start to think think the pokemon and moves that got cut should force old players to change tactics and new ones to have equal chances. Then they can bring them all back. New pokemon , moves and abilities needed to shine more out.

5 is too many new Mythicals, I prefer they reuse old Mythicals for events considering Gen 4 alone has enough to support the entire generation.

I think they will add 10 G-forms, 5 mythicals and some forms for Cramorant and others... Morpeko and Darmanitan get Spirit mode.

How much free space is on the rom left? I start to think think the pokemon and moves that got cut should force old players to change tactics and new ones to have equal chances. Then they can bring them all back. New pokemon , moves and abilities needed to shine more out.
I could see us getting more G-forms but not for these games... and I doubt 5 mythicals, that is way too many mythicals.

Not likely to get new forms for Cramorant (it'd just be other things to put in its mouth and if they didn't give Mimikyu other disguises, I don't see why they'd give Cramorant more things to shoot out its beak). Morpeko already has its two forms, and Darmanitan already has Zen mode, so they're not likely to gain anything more either.

I could see us getting more G-forms but not for these games... and I doubt 5 mythicals, that is way too many mythicals.

Not likely to get new forms for Cramorant (it'd just be other things to put in its mouth and if they didn't give Mimikyu other disguises, I don't see why they'd give Cramorant more things to shoot out its beak). Morpeko already has its two forms, and Darmanitan already has Zen mode, so they're not likely to gain anything more either.
Its Gulp shot ability should in future react also to o oponents surf, muddy water,waterfall, sludge wave and should different outcomes. Someone should check if it can hit dive oponents with own Dive....
Lycanroc got last gen... Why not?

I just saw Eternabeam and I must say, Eternatus transforming just to use that move is pretty cool.

Wasn’t aware of this move until now. According to the move’s description, Claw of Death Eternamax Eternatus is actually its “original” form, which I guess shouldn’t surprise me, seeing as (slight story spoiler) the Wishing Stars are parts of its body and it’s literally Necrozma 2.0

From what I understand about Eternabeam's description, the move predates Max Moves aka "later forms" of the move while Eternabeam is the "original form". In any case, it's very possible this time around that Eternatus itself doesn't have a hidden original form despite it being able to change forms. Kind of like Zygarde in a way. The Pokedex entry for that "hand" Eternatus form reinforces the idea even more since it's on a power overload.

omfg polteageist’s form difference is torchic-tier

from serebii:

polteageistfake.jpg

polteageistreal.jpg

Uhh... what is it?

The one on the bottom has an authenticity stamp on the inner rim of the bottom of the pot. The idea is that there are many forgeries of this rare antique tea set, so most Sinistea/Polteageist end up inhabiting a fake. Very rarely you will encounter a Sinistea in an authentic cup, and it requires a different item in order to evolve (a Chipped Pot rather than a Cracked Pot).

I love this and hate this

The one on the bottom has an authenticity stamp on the inner rim of the bottom of the pot. The idea is that there are many forgeries of this rare antique tea set, so most Sinistea/Polteageist end up inhabiting a fake. Very rarely you will encounter a Sinistea in an authentic cup, and it requires a different item in order to evolve (a Chipped Pot rather than a Cracked Pot).
Still, why?

I'd prefer authentic but I'm not going to bother.

Still, why?

Just flavor

It reminds me of Pumpkaboo. Did we need four different variants? Probably not, but it’s a cute reference to pumpkin contests. This is a cute reference to antique forgery. It’s just little worldbuilding details.

Just flavor

It reminds me of Pumpkaboo. Did we need four different variants? Probably not, but it’s a cute reference to pumpkin contests. This is a cute reference to antique forgery. It’s just little worldbuilding details.
Yes, but with Pumpkaboo the formes look, well, obvious. With this if you didn't tell me I wouldn't know what I'm looking at.

Back
Top Bottom