• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Yes, but with Pumpkaboo the formes look, well, obvious. With this if you didn't tell me I wouldn't know what I'm looking at.

Well I mean... that’s the point. Spotting a fake antique requires a sharp eye and attention to detail.

omfg polteageist’s form difference is torchic-tier

from serebii:

polteageistfake.jpg

polteageistreal.jpg

The one on the bottom has an authenticity stamp on the inner rim of the bottom of the pot. The idea is that there are many forgeries of this rare antique tea set, so most Sinistea/Polteageist end up inhabiting a fake. Very rarely you will encounter a Sinistea in an authentic cup, and it requires a different item in order to evolve (a Chipped Pot rather than a Cracked Pot).

I love this and hate this

Okay, on the worldbuilding aspect, that is a nice little touch that makes it come to life a little more.

On every other aspect, ARE YOU SHITTING ME

And then you have forms like Xerneas's where it is easily distinguishable but its reason for existing... is... ???
I think Xerneas actually has a sort of reason to exist-because it was made in the same games that introduced Amie. It could have been an attempt at showing off the calm nature of it-"This is Xerneas when it's pumped up and ready to, and this is Xerneas when it's just having a chill time!"

But, of course, it doesn't come through because a) its counterpart doesn't do it, b) it already has another dormant form, and c) it's a very boring change.

True, though it is a nice shade of blue. What I don’t get is why the rainbow prongs on its antlers completely disappear rather than just muting in color.
It is, but isn't it the same blue as the regular form? Or do you mean the horns?
Right? I would love to see like, a faint flickering, or make it look like almost like fairy lights on the tips, for an added pun.

For those that want to find Dreepy in Mad Raids, so at a lower levels then the 55-ish you find in the Wild Area encounter at Lake of Outrage, one of the two dens where he’s located ‘should’ be at Axew’s Eye, the middle island that you need to access with water upgrade of the bike in the first part of the Wild Area.

Or so it was stated on reddit, I still need to get there since I have three badges so far, I’ll keep you posted.

Because Cramorant is not treated as important in the same way Lycanroc was?

But would be cool to shot barboach and activate mud sport... Shoot Freelish with cursed body and disable last move. Sludge wave with Quilfish and poison point. Carvanah with rough skin for more damage. Would add it good stuff to make it good gimmick for more. It got pikachu and paralyzyze. Would be cool and good. A G-max form and move Gulp Shok wave with large amount of pokemon and randomly chosen effect. Also should react to more moves when it uses them or oponents. Alcremie forms are also very usable...

Last edited:
But would be cool to shot barboach and activate mud sport... Shoot Freelish with cursed body and disable last move. Sludge wave with Quilfish and poison point. Carvanah with rough skin for more damage. Would add it good stuff to make it good gimmick for more. It got pikachu and paralyzyze. Would be cool and good. A G-max form and move Gulp Shok wave with large amount of pokemon and randomly chosen effect. Also should react to more moves when it uses them or oponents. Alcremie forms are also very usable...
There’s a lot of “cool” stuff GameFreak does not do.

And all of Alcremie’s forms are identical with regards to stats and abilities. They’re purely cosmetic differences.

There’s a lot of “cool” stuff GameFreak does not do.

And all of Alcremie’s forms are identical with regards to stats and abilities. They’re purely cosmetic differences.
Thats a shame... Gulp shot with Quilwish or Masqurein with intimidate effect would be realy cool. Shot Politoed with activating rain? Or a snover or water/ice with snow warning?

Last edited:
Also, the Wishing Star could actually just be a piece of the meteorite that Eternatus arrived in.

Back
Top Bottom