• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I guess it hasn't been confirmed.....but there are a LOT of pictures rolling in of new Pokemon (is it even a datamine or is it just someone playing the game?)

How/when will we know if it's legitimate?

I guess it hasn't been confirmed.....but there are a LOT of pictures rolling in of new Pokemon (is it even a datamine or is it just someone playing the game?)

Not sure. I guess until a datamine officially drops, and seeing how SciresM has been quiet, I don't think it is ready, yet.

It seems like someone playing a early copy based on the images your referring to.

As to when we will know if they are real that all depends on if a datamine happens and is posted showing all the in game models like what happened with sun and moon.

That or a video gets leaked showing in game footage.

Worst case they arent real but given the haste to pull the images its likely they are.

Best case we find out in 2 weeks

On second thought i agree with 1 week
I'm giving it less, if someone has the game that means multiple people probably have the game. And appearently the leaker is in a discord, so if someone can guide them on dumping the game Kaphotics and Scriesm could start the datamine

I'm giving it less, if someone has the game that means multiple people probably have the game. And appearently the leaker is in a discord, so if someone can guide them on dumping the game Kaphotics and Scriesm could start the datamine
That would be good, but since we don't know who has it (unlike the 4channer that leaked Moon), we don't know if they are going to contact them or not.

I haven’t looked at anything, but here’s what’s trending on Twitter for me right now.

how much % could be fake? starters? remember last time?
I think that the fat gorilla mamy, horny cameloen and electric rabbit will be a thing...

Seriously they all should have dual typing this time too, we had to many mono typed starters.

It looks like someone wants to make us nuts... the leaks on google images are comming.

Could you do a Shiny section? I'd like to know all the shinies.

Last edited:
Galar meowth is normal/ghost?
We don't have a datamine yet, so I don't know for sure. I think I heard someone say Steel, but take it with a big grain of salt.

Could you do a Shiny section? I'd like to know all the shinies.
That might be included with the normal ones since they tend to be shown together.

Back
Top Bottom