• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Datamine?

think a lot should be not monotyped...
weird some fairy/psychic better if they would make ghost/psychic or fairy/ghost...
some galar forms only needed evolutions and the base forms could have stayed the same.

Still the starters look fishy and it happened that smogon original produced pokes appeared...

Datamine?

think a lot should be not monotyped...
weird some fairy/psychic better if they would make ghost/psychic or fairy/ghost...
some galar forms only needed evolutions and the base forms could have stayed the same.
Where? Also, SciresM and Kaphotics are still quiet, and I find it weird since they would have told us if something happened. Also, they need to do the datamine to make PkHex compatible with SwSh.

Where? Also, SciresM and Kaphotics are still quiet, and I find it weird since they would have told us if something happened. Also, they need to do the datamine to make PkHex compatible with SwSh.

restera.com since 2 days... weird because here and serebii no word about it.
You need to read whole forum to see them since side 186, every few sides a new pokemon.

restera.com since 2 days... weird because here and serebii no word about it.
You need to read whole forum to see them since side 186, every few sides a new pokemon.
Yeah, but like I said, it is weird that the trustworthy guys are not talking about it.

Yeah, but like I said, it is weird that the trustworthy guys are not talking about it.

since last 2 generations and the fake starters everyone is careful now... remember previous fakes?
but here many could be real seeing so many pages with so many old a new ones...
Galar forms are here important. Also have doubts seeing new fossils and the ice pokemon.
Especially the starters are weird , could be that creators give mixed data mine into the net and self give fakes to mislead us?
or trolls that bough the game? typings are suspicious this gen.

No abilities or moves data leaked specially that is weird... story a little.

since last 2 generations and the fake starters everyone is careful now... remember previous fakes?
but here many could be real seeing so many pages with so many old a new ones...
Galar forms are here important. Also have doubts seeing new fossils and the ice pokemon.
Especially the starters are weird , could be that creators give mixed data mine into the net and self give fakes to mislead us?
or trolls that bough the game? typings are suspicious this gen.
I was talking about the datamine thing. It is weird that the trustworthy ones have not even mentioned anything, in fact, they have not said anything after the first guidebook leaks.

I was talking about the datamine thing. It is weird that the trustworthy ones have not even mentioned anything, in fact, they have not said anything after the first guidebook leaks.

from the forum where it was:

• actual leaker posted in discord
  • two twitter accounts posted the stuff on twitter
  • actual leaker got angry because they weren't supposed to do it, a picture had his discord profile picture in it and got identified quickly
  • actual leaker stopped leaking
  • the two twitter account were fighting with each other over whose fault it was
they posted on a unknown forum for safety and on twitter for fans, when you use #pokemonswordleaks or ddatamine then you can see them.

Everyone fears to get sued by companies for spoiling content before sales start... who realy wont do it if its done delicate way because it's free advertisment for them and their product that also should get them the lesson to hear and read more critic and advices from fandom and do more polls and ask about what we think about them too.

from the forum where it was:

• actual leaker posted in discord
  • two twitter accounts posted the stuff on twitter
  • actual leaker got angry because they weren't supposed to do it, a picture had his discord profile picture in it and got identified quickly
  • actual leaker stopped leaking
  • the two twitter account were fighting with each other over whose fault it was
they posted on a unknown forum for safety and on twitter for fans, when you use #pokemonswordleaks or ddatamine then you can see them.

Everyone fears to get sued by companies for spoiling content before sales start... who realy wont do it if its done delicate way because it's free advertisment for them and their product that also should get them the lesson to hear and read more critic and advices from fandom and do more polls and ask about what we think about them too.
Still doesn't explain why they haven't commented on them if they are real. After all, they have been doing datamines for years (they even had a YouTube video with all the Alola Pokémon a week before the game was released), so I see no reason why they wouldn't mention anything

Still doesn't explain why they haven't commented on them if they are real. After all, they have been doing datamines for years (they even had a YouTube video with all the Alola Pokémon a week before the game was released), so I see no reason why they wouldn't mention anything

some felt like I saw them early, especialy Impedimps line.
Like I say, those could be nintento workers, because the codes should be later or not?
It would suggest it because from where the game codes? maybe everyone wants to respect the rules this time?

337 . Indeedee looks like a female fairy/dark or fairy/poison pokemon???

Still the Pinguin pokemon is missing from the leaks...

Looks like Indeedee is a stand alone but am not sure , the 338 is a free slot.

maybe they avoided some in the data mine on purpose? like the Darmanitan? could evolve or have a form?

Falinks the fighting type could be a bug/fighting? its evolution looks like they are more like a hord, maybe you need to target each and take down
hitting 5 times to take it down? the 4 in the back could jump before to protect the head?
Looks like horn moves and other possible. Would be cool a pokemon that to be taken down in first turn you would need a strong multihit move agaisnt it and hit exactly 5 times...

[/spoiler

Last edited:
Wow. A total roster of only 400 Pokémon...

That's... I mean....
Ouch.

I have a drafts of teams and mixes of old teams from past games in Pokémon Bank. If the games only have 400 Pokémon in them now, the chances I'll ever be able to have them all together again seems pretty low. I mean, I was pessimistic about Sword and Shield from the getgo, but a total roster of Pokémon that's only just higher than was in Generation 3? That's just taking the mickey.

a roster of 400 puts it at the second largest regional dex in the series, third if you include director's cuts (and it's third by a whopping three).

It's the smallest roster of playable Pokémon in any game since RSE.

Back
Top Bottom