• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Sword & Shield would need to be able to communicate directly with GO in order to do that, which is something that they've already confirmed they cannot do. There's not really a Mystery Box "included" in LGPE either, per se. It's an item that exists only in GO itself, but you only gain access to it upon sending a Pokémon from your phone and over into Let's Go via the GO Park in Fuchsia City.

Eurogamer: There are some features in Sword and Shield that seem to be inspired by Pokémon Go - the raids, the co-op element, carrying a smartphone with you - will there be any Pokémon Go integration like there was with Let's Go?

Ohmori: In Pokémon Sword and Shield there's no direct communication with Pokémon Go, but you'll have seen the announcement for Pokémon Home, where there are plans to be able to send Pokémon from Pokémon Go, and take them around with you, so that's something we do have.
I was aware but even if you couldn't send Pokémon from GO to SwSh, it would've been nice if it still could send the boxes to GO.

Oh well. Next hope is that maybe Home will do it. I like the GO evolution but would rather not require LGPE for that in the future.

Does anyone know yet what's up with the multiple menu sprites for Sinistea and Polteageist? I'm working on my living dex checklist and I collect one of each permanent form difference so I'd like to know if it's a unique form or just like, an in-battle change. I know it can't be gender differences because these two are genderless.
Yep, there seem to be two teapot-items, used for evolving the Pokémon, but the 2 pots are different. So, two different looks of teapots is my guess. One high-class the other more mundane.

EDIT: The 'cracked pot' and the 'mundane pot'.

So there's 8 colors of Alcremie, and 7 types of sweets to evolve Micery that become the little decorations on Alcremie's head. If my math is correct, there are 56 possible Alcremie forms to collect. That's twice as many forms as Unown. Holy moley.

Aren't there 9 Alcremie? Light pink, hot pink, green, blue, yellow, white, mixed pink, brown, and rainbow by my count

Yep, there seem to be two teapot-items, used for evolving the Pokémon, but the 2 pots are different. So, two different looks of teapots is my guess. One high-class the other more mundane.

EDIT: The 'cracked pot' and the 'mundane pot'.
Kaphotics' item pastebin lists a cracked and a chipped pot rather than a mundane pot, and it doesn't explain why Sinistea seems to also have two forms; but this does at least tell me they're permanent differences so thank you!

White Kyurem's Dex entry: "It has foreseen that a world of truth will arrive for people and Pokémon. It strives to protect that future."

Did GF just reference Gates to Infinity?

Can someone post where we can find the new dex entries? I'm really curious what Necrozma's says, with Ultra Necrozma being cut and all

Curious 299 of the items on the list is used to summon pokemon from Watch Tower Lair....

We know 2 of those items are used to summon the pre-order event larvitar and jangmo-o

So other events would be summon this way?

Can someone post where we can find the new dex entries? I'm really curious what Necrozma's says, with Ultra Necrozma being cut and all
Kaphotics's Pastebin - Pastebin.com

Kaphotic has lists of all the datamined stuff here.

Hi-tech Earbuds Strange earbuds that allow you to freely control the volume of various sounds.
Toxicricty item?
Rotom Catalog A catalog of devices that Rotom like. Use the catalog to have Rotom hop in and out of the various devices listed within.
Form change convenience! Though I wonder how they'll explain that in-universe.
Catching Charm Holding it is said to increase the chance of getting a critical catch. Curiously, the charm doesn’t shake much.
Ooh, yay, another charm!
Utility Umbrella An item to be held by a Pokémon. This sturdy umbrella protects the holder from the effects of weather.
I can't see this one getting much use...
Its disguise made from an old rag allowed it to avoid an attack, but the impact broke the neck of the disguise. Now everyone knows it’s a Mimikyu.

Small Pumpkaboo are said to be the product of areas where few lost souls lingered.
Large Pumpkaboo are said to be the product of areas where many lost souls lingered.
Massive Pumpkaboo are said to be the product of areas where a great number of lost souls lingered.
A small-sized Pumpkaboo evolves into a small-sized Gourgeist. Its bodily proportions also get passed on to its descendants.
A large-sized Pumpkaboo evolves into a large-sized Gourgeist. Its bodily proportions also get passed on to its descendants.
A supersized Pumpkaboo evolves into a supersized Gourgeist. Its bodily proportions also get passed on to its descendants.
Please this was not necessary

Back
Top Bottom