• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

So Alcremie have 9 flavors and 7 toppings that rounds up to 63 different sprites

Where did you find that Pokedex entry leak?

So there's 8 colors of Alcremie, and 7 types of sweets to evolve Micery that become the little decorations on Alcremie's head. If my math is correct, there are 56 possible Alcremie forms to collect. That's twice as many forms as Unown. Holy moley.
Actually 9 colors alcremie have 0-8

Fossilized Bird The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once soared through the sky. What it looked like is a mystery.
Fossilized Fish The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once lived in the sea. What it looked like is a mystery.
Fossilized Drake The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once roamed the land. What it looked like is a mystery.
Fossilized Dino The fossil of an ancient Pokémon that once lived in the sea. What it looked like is a mystery
Aww, they didn't even list these as top or bottom? Maybe we missed some mix and match friends...

What if Game Freak is planning to patch the game with Pokemon that are not yet included? I always found strange that they updated Pokedex entries of Pokemon that are most likely not available.

What if Game Freak is planning to patch the game with Pokemon that are not yet included? I always found strange that they updated Pokedex entries of Pokemon that are most likely not available.
They didn't update every Pokemon not included, just 35 entries not in the regional dex. Hundreds more have no presence in the datamine; not stats, not graphics, and not dex entries.

i think there would be some sort of indicator in the data mine if they were like the 2 mythicals.
However, updated entries for pokemon not included in SwSh could be for DPPt remakes, or it could be for a third version/sequel.

i think there would be some sort of indicator in the data mine if they were like the 2 mythicals.
However, updated entries for pokemon not included in SwSh could be for DPPt remakes, or it could be for a third version/sequel.
Please, let it be the former and not the latter.

Back
Top Bottom