• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Yeah so, I've been browsing through at least half of the returning Pokemon and none of them have stat increases...:cry:

Most of if not every movepool has been changed though, so things should at least be fresh when you use whomever. A lot of Pokemon have picked up nifty moves now; for example, Gardevoir can learn Mystical Fire to deal with Steel type counters (aka Ferrothorn).

Looking at the trainer list and item description, I think these are the TM reward from the gym leader (considering gym leaders still giving TM reward). Please CMIIW though.

Milo: Magical Leaf (TM 10)
Nessa: Whirlpool (TM 36)
Kabu: Will-O-Wisp (TM 38)
Bea: Revenge (TM 79)
Allister: Hex (TM 77)
Piers: Payback (TM 57)
Opal: Draining Kiss (TM 87)
Gordie: Rock Tomb (TM 22)
Melony: Icy Wind (TM 27)
Raihan: Breaking Swipe (Not sure about this, but this is the only same move that two of his Pokemon had)

Looking at the trainer list and item description, I think these are the TM reward from the gym leader (considering gym leaders still giving TM reward). Please CMIIW though.

Milo: Magical Leaf (TM 10)
Nessa: Whirlpool (TM 36)
Kabu: Will-O-Wisp (TM 38)
Bea: Revenge (TM 79)
Allister: Hex (TM 77)
Piers: Payback (TM 57)
Opal: Draining Kiss (TM 87)
Gordie: Rock Tomb (TM 22)
Melony: Icy Wind (TM 27)
Raihan: Breaking Swipe (Not sure about this, but this is the only same move that two of his Pokemon had)
I really want to know if any of the moves, like Whirlpool and Fire Spin, have been buffed.

Last edited:
You know, there should be indeed an entry for updated moves and abilities (if any ability has been updated). Among the attacks I’ve seen there are:

• Multi-Attack: Power increased from 90 to 120.
  • Rapid Spin: Power increased from 20 to 50 and raises the user’s Speed by 1.
  • King’s Shield: It now decreases the opponent’s Attack by 1 rather than 2.

• Multi-Attack: Power increased from 90 to 120
WHAT

Thank Arceus that the game has finally been datamined! I’m super happy to see that the other two Kanto starters were in there (not only is Bulbasaur probably my favorite Pokémon ever, but starters are SETS). I’m also glad to see all the returning legendaries and mythicals; which is weird because other than pulling them out for a random battle to see them in action, they sit in the PC once I obtain them.

I’m curious to see how we’ll obtain a lot of these. I’m guessing most of the legendaries and mythicals will be distribution via the Pokémon Pass app. I’m also thinking a g-maxable Meltan will be the “gift” when Home actually launches.

Obviously, the exclusion of pretty much all Sinnoh starters, etc. in the data probably points towards a DPPt remake; and I’m wondering if they’ll expand on the ties between Sinjoh that they hinted at in HGSS. Perhaps we’ll get the Johto starters in some sort of post-game play, for example.

There's some weird things in the datamine, as saying that you can catch Dreepy only at level 50, as well as not being able to catch Grapploct in the wild. The second is supposedly wrong since it was shown that he could be encountered, and the leaker that posted all the stat shots a few days back did say that you can meet Dreepy at Lake of Outrage at around level 35. I do hope it's possible, because it'd make zero sense catching him when at 50 he's supposed to be evolving at the second stage.

Lake of rage =>johto=> HGSS=>gen 4=> sinnoh confirmed
Btw what's grapploct
The evolution of Cloppobus.

Anyway, it seems that the problem with Dreepy might be that it's missing the overworld encounter, as same happens for Impidimp on Glimwood Tangle, the datamine says there's not an overworld encounter, whike the leaker caught one (I think the shiny) that way.

The evolution of Cloppobus.

Anyway, it seems that the problem with Dreepy might be that it's missing the overworld encounter, as same happens for Impidimp on Glimwood Tangle, the datamine says there's not an overworld encounter, whike the leaker caught one (I think the shiny) that way.
No overworld encounter for impy, NOOOOOOOOOOOO

No overworld encounter for impy, NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Again, it might be an incorrect informations. It says the same for Grapploct and the streamer of the last days shown it, and the same should’ve happened for Impidimp with the other streamer.

I do also remember distinctly people mentioning that the leaker said you can catch Dreepy at level 35 in the lake.

Back
Top Bottom