• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Oh come on. I wanted a shiny Scorbunny. This is a bummer.
Suppose you'll have to breed for that one eventually, but as a starter that won't be too likely. Sorry. :/
Although I've seen shiny Scorbunny and imo not the biggest loss there.

I’m guessing the Alola starters along with the musketeer trio, the Tao trio, bulbasaur and squirtle can be obtained in the post game.
I wonder if they can be traded into the game before the post game.

I wonder if they can be traded into the game before the post game.

If Home works like Bank then you should be able to, although Home won't launch until January.

Guys I think I said this already, but Home will serve as the replacement for GTS, our main source of trading. So while global trading is technically not up yet, GTS was simply replaced with Home

Guys I think I said this already, but Home will serve as the replacement for GTS, our main source of trading. So while global trading is technically not up yet, GTS was simply replaced with Home
The problem will lie on the fact that He will be most likely a paid service. I can understand why passing from paying zero for trading your Pokémon, to paying a monthly/yearly fee with NOS and another subscription (most likely yearly as well), would piss off people.

The problem will lie on the fact that He will be most likely a paid service. I can understand why passing from paying zero for trading your Pokémon, to paying a monthly/yearly fee with NOS and another subscription (most likely yearly as well), would piss off people.
You'd be doing that anyway with switch online, that couldn't be helped

Yeah but Home being an additional fee on top of that is not welcome.

I mean, GTS was flawed anyways, You always had hacked legendaries and people trading those legendaries for insane pokemon. This is me, but I prefer wonder trade
So it needed to be fixed, not removed altogether.

However, you will have to pay extra to do it now. I just hope Game Freak is reasonable again and only charges $5 like with Poke Bank

It’s just a shame we have to pay for the privilege of the wonder trade/surprise trade now too.

Do we have any word on gift Pokémon yet?

As @Oriden said, the problem isn't the NOS, because we knew about that. It's that to access a GTS-like function you'd have to pan additional fee. It's about the number of subscriptions you'd have to pay, not the fee itself.
If Home would be free (doubtful), I think the reaction will be better then the one we're getting now.

So it needed to be fixed, not removed altogether.

Yeah, but they have said nothing about Global Trading being removed. There are no official statements on it.

And, they really can't fix that. I mean, they can't be banned, but it would also be bad if you couldn't trade traded mons.

Back
Top Bottom