• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Well, yet another Pokemon where it's going to be a pain in the neck to obtain. As if we didn't have female Salandit and Combee for that or the Porygon line.

I mean, it might be better for new Mythicals to end being developed since having only one or two Pokemon added to the game over time would anger fans a lot more. Trust me, you do not want to make a case worse for yourself when you have many people angry at you. So it might be more beneficial to Game Freak if they stopped adding Mythical Pokemon due to their new policy.

I'm sure that it will, but they'll only be patched in later to avoid us knowing about them long beforehand, like how it was with Zeraora.
I don't think that Game Freak will do that as they would much rather want players to buy the same game again but with more content.

Hmmm the last 2 gyms? Why Torcoal? Dragon?

Back
Top Bottom