• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition v2 - Endgame - 22/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 4 - Star Round 2 - START
1. @Jin Kirigiri (June)
2. @Zexy (Maniacal Engineer)
3. @Midorikawa (Clover)
4. @MegaPod12 (Santa Claus)
6. @Elementar (Maroon 5)
7. @the OLDEN one (Tommy Oliver)
9. @HumanDawn (Bella Swan)

Pair 1 (Santa Claus + Tommy Oliver)
Ally

Solo 1 (Maroon 5)
Ally

Pair 2 (Inspector Gadget + Clover)
Betray

Solo 2 (Maniacal Engineer)
Betray

Pair 3 (Yoda + June)
Ally

Solo 3 (Bella Swan)
Ally

June: 3 + 2 = 5
Maniacal Engineer: 6 + 0 = 6
Clover: 8 + 0 = 8
Santa Claus: 9 + 2 = 11
Yoda: -1 + 2 = 1
Maroon 5: 8 + 2 = 10
Tommy Oliver: 5 + 2 = 7
Inspector Gadget: -1 + 0 = -1
Bella Swan: 3 + 2 = 5

“Now, then. I see Moron 5 has gotten past 9 BP as well. However, once again, it seems asking if he wants to escape or stay isn’t the best thing to do right now. So, lettuce keep going now.”

Round 4, Star Round 2, begins now. You have 48 hours + 18 minutes (5 PM, GMT + 2, May 23) to submit your votes.

Group 1
Pair: Tommy Oliver (7) + Inspector Gadget (-1)
Solo: Santa Claus (11)

Group 2
Pair: June (5) + Maniacal Engineer (6)
Solo: Bella Swan (5)

Group 3
Pair: Clover (8) + Yoda (1)
Solo: Maroon 5 (10)

Argh paired with HD and Jin again.

However this time I believe that we should Ally as we're all behind. If the game isn't over that is.

Argh paired with HD and Jin again.

However this time I believe that we should Ally as we're all behind. If the game isn't over that is.

you have been saying this for 3 phases

all choices have been betray

you have been saying this for 3 phases

all choices have been betray
1st phase I actually lied about it to get a good start, I admit that.

2nd/3rd I saw that you weren't willing to ally with me so I had to betray in defense.

This time, however, all three of us are stuck to the low end of points while the others are close to winning.

oh well gg

guess I got the point of the game wrong which led me to a move that would make the game unwinnable for me afterwards

Endgame - 22/5/2017
1. @Jin Kirigiri (June)
2. @Zexy (Maniacal Engineer)
3. @Midorikawa (Clover)
4. @MegaPod12 (Santa Claus)
6. @Elementar (Maroon 5)
7. @the OLDEN one (Tommy Oliver)
9. @HumanDawn (Bella Swan)

Santa Claus and Maroon 5 stand in front of the Number 9 Door, which slowly began to open once they pulled the lever. Not hesitating, they went through it. 9 seconds later, it began to close. Once it did, a voice different from Zero III's echoed throughout the warehouse.

"The Number 9 Door has closed. This concludes the Nonary Game. Thank you for playing."

Before any of the still-trapped players could say anything, they hear a gunshot-like sound on the other side of the door.

Wanting to know what happened, they all began to call out Zero III. It didn't take long for the monitor to turn on.

"Sheesh, you're rather noisy all of a sudden. So you want to see what happened on the other side of the door, do you? Well, have a look."

The display on the monitor changed from Zero III to a camera feed from the other side of the Number 9 Door. Lying just in front of it is Santa Claus' lifeless body. Maroon 5 is nowhere to be seen...

JIN KIRIGIRI HAS LOST THE GAME
ZEXY HAS LOST THE GAME
MIDORIKAWA HAS LOST THE GAME
MEGAPOD12 HAS LOST THE GAME
THE OLDEN ONE HAS LOST THE GAME
HUMANDAWN HAS LOST THE GAME
ELEMENTAR HAS WON THE GAME

GG everyone. You were unlucky that I was the mafia. I wish we all could've won.

Thanks to @Max1996 for hosting. It was a cool concept, and I had fun trying to hide my alignment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom