• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NoodleChef's Art Thread!

NoodleChefKyle

BackwardsMan, huh?
Reaction score
Ahh...it's now time to post my artwork. I'm good at drawing and stuff, but my stronger points are truly in comp. generated 3D art. And I will probably display both. First, fresh from Deviant Art...

Cacturne!

I plan on making this one better, as well as adding the ridges to its hat.

Ooh, so you do 3D Art? I tried it before, but it was really time-consuming for me. It's cool that you can stick with it enough to produce that Cacturne--it's pretty good! :)

I've taken tons of classes like these before. And I assure you, there's more where that came from!

That's kind of neat. Cacturne especially. Did you program it yourself or did you use some graphics rendering program?

Those are AWESOME, Kyle!!

I love all of them!!!! :-D

Especially Ralts. It's always been one of my top favorite Pokemon, and the 3D Ralts you made is very adorable. <3 ^^

Great stuff I particularly like Voltorb and Shelgon but they're all Fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom