• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Nori Carino: Blade of the Blackout Killer [COMPLETE!!]

And another one finished. Another rather dark one, but that's kind of expected with Nori's new job.

And what a job it is. I hadn't really realized until now he'll be having to work several "cases" at once, and the potential conflict that could arise between them (and with Demon and Pachi, as we saw here, but those two are getting together better which is good).

As for Pawniard's rehabilitation...no comment. It's like I said much earlier, I can't really view this from a fair perspective.
I do still find it questionable for them to be used in battle at all considering their history.

I was expecting to see a report to Studd, though, even if he wasn't going to tell him about Ninetales (speaking of which, considering trainers go into the wild to train you'd think angry parent/sibling revenge attacks would be a big problem).

And another one finished. Another rather dark one, but that's kind of expected with Nori's new job.

And what a job it is. I hadn't really realized until now he'll be having to work several "cases" at once, and the potential conflict that could arise between them (and with Demon and Pachi, as we saw here, but those two are getting together better which is good).
Well, this will be covered in the next one. But yes, it is a thing that's popped up.

As for Pawniard's rehabilitation...no comment. It's like I said much earlier, I can't really view this from a fair perspective.
I do still find it questionable for them to be used in battle at all considering their history.
The pains of bias. It probably is questionable for Pawniard to be used in battle at all, but it's an in-universe thing. I do intend to cover these in the plot. I do wonder if there will be bias from others with the next one?

But to reply to another post about it from IB: yeah. This story had a relatively happy ending. A bit grim, but still with but hope. You can rest assured Nori will run into one of those Pokemon that he can't fix some day. It's part of my idea for long-term storytelling. Sure, it would hit hard if his first assignment was a failure. But for an optimist like Nori, it will be devastating when his confidence is built up and THEN it all comes crashing down.

I was expecting to see a report to Studd, though, even if he wasn't going to tell him about Ninetales (speaking of which, considering trainers go into the wild to train you'd think angry parent/sibling revenge attacks would be a big problem).
That's only on Sundays (and certain big exceptions). It's not Sunday yet! And he's not going to go telling on Pawniard because he saved Nori's life.

Progress has been sluggish on the next fic, hope to pick it up soon!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom