• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsach

Team Instinct from day one.
Reaction score
Hello, this will be boring :p

There's no flavor or style, it's just mafia! This game is considered normal by mafiascum.net. Anything with a normal guideline or etc. may show up. I'm hoping to get 12, but I'll cut if I can keep it balanced.

1. All BMGf and War Room rules always apply.
2. Nameclaiming is forbidden.
3. No quotes, screenshots, or sharing of role PMs.
4. OC is not allowed, with the exception of provided chats which may or may not appear in this game.
5. Day phases will last for 48 hours, Night phases will last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will lock as soon as the deadline for phase end has passed, even if I do not post that the phase has ended.
6. To vote, please use the following format: Vote: (player). To unvote, use Unvote: (player). You must unvote before being able to change your vote.
7. A tie will always result in the lynching of all parties involved in said tie.
8. Have Fun!

1. Elieson
2. DarthWolf
3. CheffOfGames
4. Midorikawa
5. Zachie
6. MegaPod
7. Pika_pika42 DEAD D1 Lynched

1. Elieson

Last edited:
Sure. A nice, normal mafia sounds good.

It will balance the other one.