• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Normal Mafia: Game Over, Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a small game you're claiming to be a watcher?

I call BS. It's too OP for a small game. I think Darth is lying scum. And wouldn't be surprised if megapod is his partner. he did some out after I voted megapod.

And watching Zachie who is under suspicion is a strange choice. We've had only vanilla flips in a 7 player game. We're not going to have a watcher.

Unvote: megapod
Vote: Darth wolf

Also megapod there was an obvious reason for my vote in you. Scummy behavior and the sheepy vote. I was waiting on a response from pika but ended up not online for the rest of the phase due to work and exhaustion. So I wasn't around. Your vote remains scummy as the third vote and for being a sheepy vote.
Watching Zachie is very logical, after all, you seems to had the same logic. I know how mafia picks their targets. Quite simple actually.

1. Elieson Just subbed in, it's sportsmanlike to not kill someone who just came in
2. DarthWolf Got some Town credit and was honestly one of my 2 guesses for the kill, I can't watch myself however.
3. CheffOfGames Not that active, no thread to scum
4. Midorikawa One of my scum suspects, now confirmed
5. Zachie Only other option left to kill and my only good watch option
6. MegaPod Possible scum subject
7. Pika_pika42 Killed D1 so he is out

Yes, Zachie was under suspicion, but:
1. he was the only good option, besides myself, for reasons mentioned above.
2. No one would use their doc power on him since he was suspected, an easy kill with a guarantee of no protection.

A tracker/watcher role in a game like this is far from strange, it's like the 3rd common role with cop and doc on the Town side.
Only vanilla flips, why would that mean there can be no watcher? What we most likely know is 2 mafia + cop + doc + 2 confirmed vanilla, this leaves one to be anything possible. Watcher is far from a stange role.

Actually, I just realized something. I'd rather not out my role, but if Darth is telling the truth about being a Watcher, then my role leaves no room for Doc, Cop, AND two scum to exist in the game. Could anyone give me their opinion on how likely it is that A) either Doctor or Cop is omitted from the setup, or B) there's only one Mafioso in the game?

Actually, I just realized something. I'd rather not out my role, but if Darth is telling the truth about being a Watcher, then my role leaves no room for Doc, Cop, AND two scum to exist in the game. Could anyone give me their opinion on how likely it is that A) either Doctor or Cop is omitted from the setup, or B) there's only one Mafioso in the game?
It's definitely 2 mafia, likelyhood of no cop or doc is possible (leaning towards no doc) but it's still slim.

You probably have to claim at some point to solve this game, no matter if you're town or scum.

If I have to, maybe. But my role's usefulness will be greatly diminished once I do. No Doctor does seem possible to me.
OC ain't allowed so that won't work.

Honestly, I'm still not sure about you and this is something scum could say about their role.
However, I'm putting my vote to mido for clear proof.

Where did I say that

Well you havent said you scumread me so...want me to quote all the posts you haven't scumread me in? That'd be all of your posts

What was that setup?

Cop+Doc+3 vanilla vs 2 Goon (Mafia vanilla)

Vote: Midorikawa

I watched Zachie last night.
There was 1 visitor, Mido.

I buy this. A 1-for-1 right now only gets DW lynched, and the only way this would make sense if DW was scum is if he was scum trying to get the vote off of scum!me and onto somewhere else.

##Vote Midorikawa

The game likely has some sort of info role and since Mido isn't really winning the counterargument (sorry charlie) then I can see Watcher swapping in for either Cop or Doc to make a more balanced game, assuming scum has no PRs and we have a pile of dead vanillas

Well you havent said you scumread me so...want me to quote all the posts you haven't scumread me in? That'd be all of your posts
Holy crap, I thought it was easily inferred that I found you scummy for conveniently overlooking Zachie's reason to vote me, as well as your possible sheeping on Darth's suspicion of me. Happy now that I spelled it out for ya?

I still dunno though but with this much time, there is plenty of time to discuss things.

The game is MOST LIKELY 3:2 now, still with two dead vanillas. I'm still going with my gut here but my main vote case on Mido, even if it assumed that DW is lying, is that Mido's counter was "the game can't have this", which isn't much of a case. I'll spec about a game all day long but considering roles when nothing of value has flipped is rough territory

Holy crap, I thought it was easily inferred that I found you scummy for conveniently overlooking Zachie's reason to vote me, as well as your possible sheeping on Darth's suspicion of me. Happy now that I spelled it out for ya?

WHY YES! YES I AM!

I thought I just got you all hot n bothered :)

It's definitely 2 mafia, likelyhood of no cop or doc is possible (leaning towards no doc) but it's still slim.
If you are telling the truth I think it is much more likely that cop would be out of the setup because we otherwise would have 2 investigation roles without any others (not counting MP's softclaim)

I don't really trust your watcher claim @DarthWolf because it is too convenient at the moment and assuming that there are 2 mafia this is a master plan for scum because they can create a mislynch which results in 2v2 during the night. But since there is no cc of another invest role there is no other clue, so I'll also Vote: Midorikawa

So I'm just going to come out and say I'm the jailkeepr. Probably die tonight. But o targeted Elie with my protect because that just in the game thing is complete BS. Ive seen plenty of people die hoping subbing in or people playing in a game for the first time in a while or fist time in general get killed night one.

END OF GAME - Town Wins

Vote Tally:
Midorikawa 2
DarthWolf 1

Midorikawa was lynched! They were mafia!
You are the Roleblocker and the only mafiasco. As such, every night you may stop one person from using their role, and you can make mafia's night kill.

You are aligned with mafia and win with mafia.

The game is over, town has won.

Thank you all for playing! If you could leave some feedback on how to improve my games, that would be amazing.

Remaining Role PMs:
You are the watcher, every night you may select a player to see if they target another player.

You are aligned with town and win with town.
You are the doctor, every night you protect one person from a night kill, you aren't able to protect yourself though.

You are 1x bulletproof, You are protected from one shot.

You are a townie, you don't have any powers.

i need to get better at keeping phase deadlines and posting on time, i know.

Last edited:
Cheff wasn't a watcher... they were a doctor! My CTRL key doesn't like me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom