• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

North American, European versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Release set for

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
North American, European versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Release set for spring 2010

The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo of America officially revealed today that the North American and European versions of the games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions will be released in spring 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver announced for America and Europe: Release date set as Sprin

How fast they have annouced this game and Platinum just came out back in March.

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver announced for America and Europe: Release date set as Sprin

Wait, this TPCI, The Pokemon Company International, this is the merger of Nintendo of America, and Nintendo of Europe right? On the website, it says both American and Europe will be released in Spring 2010, does that mean Europe are getting them at the same time as America now because of this merger? If so rock on!!!

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver announced for America and Europe: English-language release

I can't believe they finallty announced. Too bad they didn't give a release date. Anyways, I loved that they changed the 'Version' logo and also retained the original symbols for each game.

Re: HeartGold, SoulSilver announced for America and Europe: English-language release

Holy crap! Announced finnaly What is next? Movie twelve?

Things are moving fast, Arceus and the Jewel of life announced on Tuesday, and Heartgold and Soulsilver announced on Friday.

Pokémon Company International is cleaning up there act, anyone that didn't know the mini site is up on the main website.

Last edited:

Anyways, I loved that they changed the 'Version' logo

I don't know, If they're sticking w/that font from now on, I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it fast.

I liked the beginning of the video, though.

I bet it's coming out March, like Platinum. We should be getting that Arceus event around February then. Awesome!

Let's see: April-DP, March-Pl, Feb-HG/SS!

February's not spring, though. March is even though most of the month is winter. And Platinum is Pt. Not Pl.

I don't know, If they're sticking w/that font from now on, I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it fast.

I liked the beginning of the video, though.

That font seems to be special for these games therefore the franchise won't stick with them, so you won't need to get use to it. I think the next games will go back to the usual or get a completely new one (different from these).

And my bet is that, just like Platinum, HGSS will be released the day of the anniversary (or the day before) of Platinum's release.

Re: North American, European versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Release set

This is happening pretty fast. It's not even out in Japan yet. Pokemon International may just be very efficient.

Re: North American, European versions of HeartGold, SoulSilver announced: Release set

I'm really shocked that they're already announcing HG/SS; I wasn't expecting it until earlier next year, or even until E3. (although, that'd probably be too late in the year)

As I said in the other thread: "Yay!!!!"

Now I just have to wait. Is it 2010 yet?

Also, Katherine had a good point. Nintendo won't be showing HG/SS at all at E3 because it will already be out when it come around. I guess they wanted to keep it a suprise this year, and they figure Pokemon doesn't need E3 to generate hype.

This is cool, but I am still gonna try to import :D I have waited too long for this!

lol when school comes its gonna go by quickly

Europeans will be happy. They get a game the same time as us for once.

I'm happy indeed.
However, I still think there will be two or three months between the American and European releases. The games will have to be translated into Italian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, etc. first. And the Game Corner has to be cut out if it's right what I'm reading here.
But anyway, I think I'll import from America after all, like I did with Diamond and Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom