• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

North East South West V3: The Strike of the Blade

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Kinda rushed because I may for may not have procrastinated a ton.

Anyway, the theme is the Swords of Justice!

Headed North...
... KELDEO!

Headed East...
...TERRAKION!

Headed South...
...VIRIZION!

Headed West...
...COBALION!

(You may have noticed that there are no images. I, unfortunately, use this site on mobile and can never work images on my phone. I'll try to fix this when on my computer, whenever that is. This site is innavigable on a computer.)

1. There are four teams; North, East, South and West.
2. You may only support one team and cannot change your team once chosen.
3. The Ping-pong rule applies so you can only post again after two different people have posted after your last post.
3. Game will start at 0 and ends at 75.
4. If the score is 0 and for example a player supports North then they should increase the score in the northward direction by changing it to N1 and keep increasing the score if it remains in the northward direction. If the score is not currently in the direction you support then you must decrease the score by 1 in order to try to return to 0 so you can head in your preferred direction instead.
5. Mention @DawningWinds when first joining the game and choosing your team

Teams:
North - Keldeo
@NMLewis
@dawn dusk
@Nicolas721
@Pika_pika42
@IWillDestroyYou2
@Vast Darkness

East - Terrakion
@GenesectMain

South - Virizion
@DawningWinds

West - Cobalion
@toxtricity
@LunarArrow
@MegaPod
@prog rocker

I will be supporting South (Virizion) this game.

Now, go!

Last edited:
@DawningWinds I don't like my chances, but I'll go north with Keldeo!!!
Spr_5b_647.png
Spr_5b2_647R.png

W1

Back
Top Bottom