• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

North East South West Version 5.0 Eeveelution's Everywhere

Obedient Otter
Reaction score
I welcome you to the North East South West Version 5.
1. There will be four teams. North, East, West and South.
2.You may support only one of them and cannot change your team once chosen.
3.No Ping Pong so you can only post again after two differen people have posted after your last post.
4.The game will be started from zero and ends at 75.
5. If the score is 0 and for example a player supports North then they should increace the score in the northward direction by changing it to N1 and keep increasing the score if it remains in the northward direction. If the score is not currently in the direction you support then you must decrease the score by 1 in order to try to return to 0 so you can head in your preffered direction instead.
6.Direction is represented by using prefixes N, E, W and S for North, East, West and South respectively.
7. Mention me when you join any team
@dawn dusk

Heading North
135.png
Jolteon
N

Heading East
196.png
Espeon
E

Heading South
470.png
Leafeon
S

Heading West
197.png
Umbreon
W

Winner and Runner of the game will participate in the final round along with Vaporeon and Glaceon
Runner will be chosen by number of messages that a Eeveelution got by it's team members

North (Jolteon)
@GenesectMain

East (Espeon)
@DLEBLOBOL
@Joseph Foxy
@prog rocker

West (Umbreon)
@Rainbow Cloud
@IWillDestroyYou2
@dawn dusk
@MegaPod
@ThatAsianInTheCorner

South (Leafeon)
@DawningWinds
@Pika_pika42
@tomb of spirits

jolteon.gifleafeon.gifespeon.gifumbreon.gif
So let's start

Last edited:
"what song are we performing?"
Reaction score

hard to pick one when all so adorable, wish I could go on all
will stick with the kitty this time... Espeon

@dawn dusk - western eastern Espeon time

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
S1
I think you mean "eastern Espeon time", considering Espeon is headed east; west is Umbreon.

Reaction score
E1
likely the only step, here it goes

Reaction score
back it goes, eastern path everyone