• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stores

The Norwegian distribution of Celebi has been announced. The Pokémon will be distributed from Feb. 14 through March 4 at Spaceworld stores across the country. All Generation IV games will be able to receive the Celebi, which can be traded to Pokémon Black and White Versions to unlock a Zorua event.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stor

At first I was like
yay.jpg

But then I was like
fuuu.png

Spaceworld is about the only electrostore I don't have in a 20 min walking distance.

EDIT: I might be able to get a few anyway, I just have to take the train, but I think it's weird that they don't distribute it at Toys'R'us. Well they might actually, I see no news on wwww.pokemon.no the only site I've seen it on is Spaceworld's, so who knows?

Last edited:
Re: Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stor

I'm happy that Celebi finally found it's way to Norway, going to get one for each of my 3 Gen IV games.
:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom