• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NOT including Pokeshipping, which Misty ships do you like?

Maybe someone should start a fan fic on them together. I haven't seen any of Rageshipping.

Imageshipping (Misty x May) and Aniseshipping (Misty x Lyra) are kinda awesome. :O They're my favorite Misty ships aside from Pokeshipping.

I also like Gymshipping (Brock x Misty), Egoshipping (Gary x Misty), Oystershipping (Misty x Dawn), Danceshipping (Rudy x Misty), Impressionshipping (Misty x Duplica), and Masumishipping (Misty x Max)

Well, im like in love with egoshipping right now, even though i like pokeshipping more. But they are so cute and it would be so entertaining with all their fighting. Anyway, i love Gary and i love Misty if you know what im getting at.

Oh, and Orangeshipping is one of my faves too. They have a good amount of hints in the chronicles. and Tracey is my fave guy character.

And then there is gymshipping. I dont know why alot of people dont like this shipping. they make so much sense and they have the second most amount of hints next to pokeshipping .... i guess they just dont look good with eachother or something.

And Novelshipping is my favorite nevermetshipping couple. I love how Paul's purple hair goes great with her red head

Orangeshipping and imageshipping tie for my two favorite Kasu-ships.
I do also like
Gymshipping (Brock x Misty), Egoshipping (Gary x Misty), Oystershipping (Misty x Dawn), Danceshipping (Rudy x Misty), Impressionshipping (Misty x Duplica), and Masumishipping (Misty x Max)

^All of these, too, lol

And Aniseshipping? INTERESTING...I've never even thought of it before!

And for some reason, I REALLY like novelshipping.
I want Shinji and Kasumi to meet. Now.

Other than Pokeshipping, I really only like Gym, Ego and Orange. Well, for Anime!Misty anyways. I like too many Game!Misty pairings to list.

Well, im like in love with egoshipping right now, even though i like pokeshipping more. But they are so cute and it would be so entertaining with all their fighting. Anyway, i love Gary and i love Misty if you know what im getting at.

Oh, and Orangeshipping is one of my faves too. They have a good amount of hints in the chronicles. and Tracey is my fave guy character.

And then there is gymshipping. I dont know why alot of people dont like this shipping. they make so much sense and they have the second most amount of hints next to pokeshipping .... i guess they just dont look good with eachother or something.

And Novelshipping is my favorite nevermetshipping couple. I love how Paul's purple hair goes great with her red head

We share a lot in common, though my like for GymShipping gets blown away by my love for EgoShipping, NovelShipping, and OrangeShipping. I like how compatible Misty is with so many guys in the series. And I always like pairing Misty up with Ash's rivals. :awww:

EgoShipping.
It's obvious, because Gary Oak is the baddest motherfucker of all time, and he can stick his hands down whoever's pants he wants.

I'm a fan of KojirouxKasumi (Alternashipping?), Gymshipping (more-so for the game-verse than the anime-verse), & Egoshipping (though I can sort've see the appeal of Novelshipping too :)).
Btw, does anyone have any good recommendations for KojirouxKasumi fics? Unfortunately, I've only been able to find a few good ones, and they were mainly one/two-shots. (In fact, I think that only one was a multi-chapter fic.) :-(

MistyxRed, because he's Ash's counterpart, and the Manga hints.

OrangeShipping. The writers definitely had something going on between them.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom