• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Not my World Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarShield

Pony Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
Welcome! This is the rp thread. To sign-up please post your Character Sheet Here: Not my World Anymore Sign-Ups

Current Members: None
Current Location: Viriadian Forest, Kanto Region
Current Major Events: None
*Battles will be done on Pokemon Showdown. Someone may volenter to rep any wild pokemon or enemy trainers. My username will be UmbreonLunar001*

Opener:

Prince Lunar was laying in his bed in Canterlot Palace when suddenly a strange blue swirling vortex opened in the room waking him with a loud crash. "What in the name of Queen Faust is that!?!?!?!?" He exclaimed. All too late he realized he was being pulled into the vortex. "No! Wait! Stop!!" He shouted as he kicked and struggled to free himself. However, it was all in vein as he was sucked trough and lost consciousness.
When he awoke he noticed where he used to have black hooves he now had black paws. He noticed he had strange blue ring-like markings on his body and a medium-sized black tail. "Where am I? How did I get here? and how am I supposed to get home???"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom