• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Not So New Member Here. ^^*

Misty's Double

Reaction score
Yes. As the top bit to the forums say, I last visited Bulbagarden on 25th Feb 2003... wow, nearly four years ago.

Anyway, just a little about me. :eek:

I'm Misty's Double, or Jo, and am a 19 year old English girl, currently at university in Nottingham.
My main interests are football (Go Forest!), Pokémon, Advance Wars, and a couple of other games dotted about here and there. Oh, and Top Gear.

I've been a fan of Pokémon since those early days, back about eight or so years now... having got into a Pokémon RP on the Advance Wars forum I administrate, and the excitement picking up due to the impending release of Diamond and Pearl, I've got active again in the Pokémon fandom... and after using Bulbapedia a lot recently, I figured I should get back into these forums. So here I am. ^^

I've been active in the Pokémon fandom since about 2002, when I got into fanfiction writing (which I've now restarted, following a two year black hole of nothingness). I used to frequent SPP, Pokémon UK, and The Pokémon Tower, and now it's just reduced to SPP (sorry if that's classed as swearing in these parts XD), and The Pokémon Tower. Ooh, and Fanfiction.net... sometimes. Pokémon UK's not my cup of tea anymore, to say the least.

I'm hoping to help improve Bulbapedia a little (especially in the Items area of the site), and hope to be pretty active on the forum side of things, too. =D

Any questions or anything, aim 'em straight to me; I don't bite.

Don't forget that Bulbagarden has its own fanfiction section at library.bulbagarden.net thesedays. ;) We're trying to slowly build it up, and we'd love to see your works there.
On my way into your library, right now. =)

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom