• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Not to be Cliche, but I'm new!

Reaction score
Hey. I'm new here at Bulbagarden Forums. I've only been on one other forum site, so please don't be mean or anything like that. I tried Smogon, but I'm in the middle of casual and competitive gamer, so is this like Smogon? I hope to become a great addition to the forums.

In Bloom
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to BMGf, Spritecheat14. Dont worry, we're not mean or anything. This isnt exactly like Smogon, but we are a Pokemon forum and have a battle section, so feel free to check it out if interested. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll answer the best I can. I hope you have a great time here.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums Spritecheat14! :)

There is only one king!
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

Fairy Queen
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Spritecheat14. :3

dig

/
Reaction score
Hiya :) have a great time here :D

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

Also Known As BB ^.^
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! It's kinda like Smogon here, we have a battle section. Anyone is here for help, so dont feel nervous about asking!

The pokemon community (my personal opinion) is one of the very best.

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Welcome. :) If you want to meet a lot of nice people, I suggest checking the War Room out. :D