• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Noughts & Crosses Mafia - (Endgame)

Vote: AussieEevee

Can't argue with that logic, especially if we find out where their next kill goes. Good Tic-Tac-Toe players end their games in draws, with the Mafia in there it makes it interesting. Of course it's entirely possible their could kill their teammate to sow confusion, though hitting a corner would've made more sense, why didn't I die?

Was I seriously nightkilled in two games over the same 16-hour period?
For shame, mafia/ITP/vigilantes in both games. For shame.
gl town!

why didn't I die?
Because of this reason, i guess.

Notice how quick contrainer was to try and frame me? If he can get us to lynch townies on our own, then scum doesn’t have to.

Probably why you were spared. So that we’d have to lynch you ourselves to get any wins.

Thats my read on the board... and my read as a mafia player is that contrainer was awfully quick with the knife.

Max1996
Contrainer
ZinnLav
Innocent Child
Dekunut
X
Vanilla Townie - Killed Night One
Ereshkigal
Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day One
AussieEevee
jdthebud
Megapod
Oricorio
If we lynch me, Mafia is forced to counter by killing jd, then Town forced to lynch Max, then Mafia forced to kill Oricorio, then Town is forced to lynch MegaPod, then Mafia is forced to kill Contrainer.
Then AussieEevee remains.

No matter how you look at it, Tic-Tac-Toe game wise, it's completely illogical to put a 0 on AE's space, but the Mafia would know that. So we can force a draw and see what happens or kill AE.
What happens if we abstain from our vote? Mafia likely kills jd or Max and we're forced to play their way.
Abstain, Max killed, jd lynch, Zinn killed, Contrainer lynch, Megapod killed. Game is a draw, no moves left to win for either team, Oricorio and AE still alive at that point.
Abstain, jd killed, Max lynch, Oricorio killed, Megapod lynch, Contrainer killed. Game is a draw, no moves left to win for either team, ZinnLav and AE still alive at that point.

In all three situations AE is alive at the end. Contrainer also is last to die in two situations and second last in another, MegaPod for similar reasons. Oricorio lasts somewhat long in the first situation, lasts until the end. but dies quickly otherwise.
I'm going to keep my vote on AE because under all situations AE lives until the end.
Lynching either Max or jd just speeds up the abstain situations but who does the killing is the other way around. Especially since our Abstain would end up trigging those two situations anyway.

This is very WIFOM, for all we know Max or jd is Mafia and are really pushing for making AE look bad.

Night Two Start

AussieEevee was lynched! They were the Mafia Goon! With this lynch, the board looks as follows:

Max1996
Contrainer
ZinnLav
Innocent Child
Dekunut
X
Ereshkigal
AussieEevee
Mafia Goon - Lynched Day Two
jdthebud
Megapod
Oricorio

It is now Night Two, this phase will end 24 hours from this posts timestamp!

(Apologies for the delay, I had plans and they went on longer than expected)

@AussieEevee Thanks for playing!

Contrainer looks a lot better. Imo it’s just a choice between me (seeing as how I’m not confirmed Town to anybody besides the remaining scum), Max, jd, and Oricorio as the last scum. And tic-tac-toe wise, the remaining Mafioso would need to kill the entire left column or either of the top or bottom rows. So we’re in a pretty good position I’d say.

Contrainer looks a lot better. Imo it’s just a choice between me (seeing as how I’m not confirmed Town to anybody besides the remaining scum), Max, jd, and Oricorio as the last scum. And tic-tac-toe wise, the remaining Mafioso would need to kill the entire left column or either of the top or bottom rows. So we’re in a pretty good position I’d say.
Hmm...looking at the board as it is, I think no matter what scum does, Town can very easily counter. I think we're headed towards either a tie or a Town victory.

This game is essentially in LYLO starting the next day until the game ends, unless Max is the last scum.

Assuming he's not, here's how I'm currently reading the actions going forward:

Mafia kills me Night 2.
Town lynches Max Day 3 to block.
Mafia kills Oricolo Night 3 to block.

Then it's LYLO, with Zinn, Megapod, and Contrainer.

Alternatively:
Mafia kills Max Night 2.
Town lynches me Day 3 to block.
Mafia kills Zinn Night 3 to block.

LYLO is now with Oricolo, Megapod, and Contrainer.

Picture it like this.
If me, Zinn, Pod, or Oricorio get nightkilled, the scum is 99% Max or JD. Lynch 'em.
If Max or JD get killed, it's either Pod or dumb scum. Lynch who you need to on D3, and Pod D4. Or just Pod D3.

jdthebud was killed! They were the Vanilla Townie! With this lynch, the board looks as follows:

Max1996
Contrainer
ZinnLav
Innocent Child
Dekunut
X
Ereshkigal
AussieEevee
Mafia Goon - Lynched Day Two
jdthebud
X
Vanilla Townie - Killed Night Two

Megapod
Oricorio

It is now Day Three, this phase will end 48 hours from this posts timestamp!

(Apologies for the delay guys. I'm willing to invoke the hyper majority hammer rule if thats what people are wanting also? )

So we'll be forced to lynch Max to deflect.
Then they'll kill Oricorio, then we lynch Megapod, then they kill Contrainer, and I'm left.
So...
Vote: Contrainer

Back
Top Bottom