• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Noughts & Crosses Mafia - (Endgame)

Hubba-whaaa? :lapras: Is that a scum admission? If that’s true, then it makes sense that not lynching Max now would mean he couldn’t immediately win on the next Night, because he can’t win by killing off himself.

Vote: Max1996
So I analyzed the board thoroughly during N2 and, like I said...
Hmm...looking at the board as it is, I think no matter what scum does, Town can very easily counter. I think we're headed towards either a tie or a Town victory.

I'm gonna end the game early due to the concede, I hope this is ok! I'll post some comments after the game ending post.

Max1996 was lynched, the were the Mafia Goon! With this lynch, the board looks as follows:

Max1996
Mafia Goon - Lynched Day Three

Contrainer
ZinnLav
Innocent Child
Dekunut
X
Vanilla Townie - Killed Night One
Ereshkigal
Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day One
AussieEevee
Mafia Goon - Lynched Day Two
jdthebud
X
Vanilla Townie - Killed Night Two

Megapod
Oricorio

With this lynch, the game is over...

Town Wins!

Congratulations to the following for surviving till the endgame, and winning!
@Oricorio
@Contrainer
@ZinnLav
@MegaPod

Well.. Thats that! I would like to thank everyone for joining, and appreciate you joining the game. This was more of a test game, to see how the theme would run on the forums. I thought I'd share my own personal thoughts on the theme, since I of course didn't make it. I would love to see others' thoughts with the questions i'm going to ask. Although I dont expect you to answer them :p

Would you play the game again?

What changes (Absolutely anything) would you like to see if you were to play again?

Personally, I believe the game is a good idea, and would love to bring it back, even as a game very soon. I personally would theme the game however, I felt the game was very bland and slightly boring with 0 flavour. I would like to take a look at bringing roles into it, or playing with an even bigger board, but these need to be thought about. I'm not sure how a 4x4 board would work, 16 players with four in a row instead of 3? However, this is definetely a theme that can be improved on, and i'll be looking at the implemenetations that other players want first.

Apologies for the delays on the phases, it's exam sleeping and my hours actually being awake have been a little haywire, I didnt expect it to force delays so much!

I would love to see others' thoughts with the questions i'm going to ask. Although I dont expect you to answer them :p
But I'm going to answer anyway
Would you play the game again?
Probably not, Tic-Tac-Toe/Noughts & Crosses is more suited to what it is rather than a 9 player game, though it may be interesting to see that 4x4 idea you had.
What changes (Absolutely anything) would you like to see if you were to play again?
As mentioned, I like the idea of 4x4 grid with 16 players, though I'm unsure if you'd get them. I truly didn't really understand why Innocent Child was in it, really narrowed down who Mafia were too, maybe if I was stuck in the middle of the grid it would've been worth more? Who knows.

The whole extra side game makes it super hard for scum to win. Their kills give way too much info on the board.
Yeah, AE said as much in the Mafia Chat...
Honestly, I'm not sure if we could actually win this game. I think the cards were pretty much stacked against use from the beginning.
(sic)

The whole extra side game makes it super hard for scum to win. Their kills give way too much info on the board.
I do agree with this, although I think the concept is there on paper, it doesnt really come out too well in a mafia game. I daresay a few things could be changed and it'd be sufficient in that way, but I don't think in its current form is great.

Of course, i didn't know this before I ran the game :p

Good game everyone. Was an interesting concept, but I agree with the others who said that it wasn't quite balanced just in the basic concept.
That said, more games based on other styles of games would be awesome and I'd 100% take part in them.

Back
Top Bottom