• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

November 17 episode title (428)

Zak

STAR BRINGING PURPLE
Reaction score
Dragonair's Lake!

Hehe... wonder if it's the same one from the Safari Zone...

Reaction score
Ooh, it's been so long since Dragonair has been in an episode, awesome.

Reaction score
Probably we will see little Dratini ^_^ *hugs her Dratini plushie*

Pink and Black attack!
Reaction score
Dragonair's are quite rarely seen in the animé now so moraly it's about time it was put in. Since it's rare it could well also encourage proper villians with the likes of Team Aqua and Team Magma. Other than that I'm not sure what else to expect in the episode?

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
The same lake from the Safari zone? Hmmm... I doubt it, but at least it would be nice to see a Dragonair once again. It's been a while since we last saw one.

The Normal One ;-)
Reaction score
Continuity?

If it is the Safari Zone again, then I am interested to know how the hell they got from Saffron to Fuchsia so quickly...

It will also be interesting if there is some reference to the previous Safari Zone adventures, requiring 4Kids to jump through hoops to explain references to that infamous banned eppie. :evil:

Of course, we all know how much attention the producers pay to continuity of events in the animé. :p

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
Well 4Kids never even told us how Ash ended up with 30 Tauros.

If previous episodes tell us anything, though, this will just be some random lake.

A black and white world
Reaction score
BenRG said:
I
It will also be interesting if there is some reference to the previous Safari Zone adventures, requiring 4Kids to jump through hoops to explain references to that infamous banned eppie. :evil:
Wouldn't be the first time they flashed back to a banned episode (or rather, one that was banned at the time)

Away from Collective
Reaction score
yes, but it wasn't so important - and, Beauty and the Beach was aired in US.

well, the Tauros thing... there could be a flashback which would explain everything.

Reaction score
I doubt it. This isn't about that aspect of the episode, even if it was in the Safari Zone.

U

Unregistered

This episode will probably have nothing to do with the Safari zone, just because it involves a Dragonair and a lake doesn't mean it has anything to do with past references

Away from Collective
Reaction score
maybe.. unfortunately, BF saga is just a waste of good possible past references... all old friends are missing. bad.

U

Unregistered

AtoMan said:
maybe.. unfortunately, BF saga is just a waste of good possible past references... all old friends are missing. bad.
Get over it, like most people had. They're not going to bring back every filler character from Kanto back again.

Reaction score
Of course they aren't going to bring back every character. But some old faces would be nice, and the writers have had ample chances for one.

U

Unregistered

FabuVinny said:
Of course they aren't going to bring back every character. But some old faces would be nice, and the writers have had ample chances for one.
We did get some old faces again. Misty anyone? Oak and Delia and Tracey? Charizard?

The only other characters they could have brought back is the old Kanto Gym leaders, but they're not going to bring the random filler characters back.

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
We did get some old faces again. Misty anyone? Oak and Delia and Tracey? Charizard?

The only other characters they could have brought back is the old Kanto Gym leaders, but they're not going to bring the random filler characters back.
...That aren't /old/. They're freaking recurring. With all their little drop-ins every-so-often, they're can't be considered old. Ever. Try again.

And a few filler characters returning /could/ happen...I just wouldn't expect the writers to be that creative though.

Sheep Queen of Bulbagarden
Reaction score
I don't know about that. It's not like Kanto filler characters have NEVER been brought back before (Duplica, Aya, Suzie).

(To clear : that was in answer to the unregistered guest)

And yes, Luna Tiger is real. To call Misty, Deliah and Oak "old characters being brought back" is ridiculous.

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
Damian Silverblade said:
And yes, Luna Tiger is real.
You meant right, I hope.

*cracked up too hard at that to not point it out, sorry*

Sheep Queen of Bulbagarden
Reaction score
Two hours of sleep last night.
Followed by an exam this morning (studying being the reason for the two hours of sleep).

Yes, I meant right.

前向き!
Reaction score
It might be part of the Safari Zone. They're doing a lot of quasi-links with old eps (ie, the last on w/ Kojiro).

Who wants to see another irate warden? ::raises hand::