• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

November 3 episode title

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
そだて屋さんとポケモンのタマゴ!

Breeding House and the Pokémon Egg!

U

Unregistered

I bet this will either be about:

A) Brock gets the baby Sudowoodo
B) Jessie/James officially get Manene

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
Then again, judging by the Sneasel and Mr Mime ep which featured a grand total of minus nothing of their D/P counterparts - it could probably just be a baby Rattata or something that will belong to Trainer of the Day.

I'm hoping for Bonsly myself.

Reaction score
Well if Brock is to get a new Pokemon, now will be as good a time as ever.

So can we expect 12 episodes again between this episode and Ash's next Frontier Brain? With nothing but filler inbetween?

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Pokemon Sunday confirmed that TR will get Manene in the Manene episode. I'm sure this egg is Usohachi.

Reaction score
Did they say whether it was Jessie or James who get the Manene?

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
It'd better be Bonsly. I was upset enough when it hit me he was not, in fact, going to get Bonsly by the airing of the movie...

U

Unregistered

If he does get Bonsly, it'll be his first rock type since Geodude and Onix!

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
I don't think there's much 'if' about Brock getting Bonsly, due to its appearance in the Battle Frontier opening sequence with Brock. The only question, really, is when?!

A black and white world
Reaction score
You have to remember, he was shown with Munchlax in the last opening, and May got that instead.

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
This is different. By the mere nature of how Bonsly was shown with Brock, it has to go to him.

Or, well, I suppose it could go to Max, which would explain what could otherwise be interpreted as Max being one of Brock's Pokémon. But it is automatically assumed Max will always be Pokémon-less regardless of the circumstances...correct?

前向き!
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Bonsley.

I think that it's going to be Brock's Pokemon, but it's going to have a close relationship with Max, too. It would be very cute.

As for whether Jessie or James gets Manene... that's a tough one... ::ponders::

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
I don't think PS said who gets Manene.

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
Maybe the preview will give some hints. If not, then we'll know next week, anyway.

Manene dances on Jessie's side in the opening and would be a good contest Pokémon, so that's my guess.