• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

November 3 episode title

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
そだて屋さんとポケモンのタマゴ!

Breeding House and the Pokémon Egg!

I bet this will either be about:

A) Brock gets the baby Sudowoodo
B) Jessie/James officially get Manene

Then again, judging by the Sneasel and Mr Mime ep which featured a grand total of minus nothing of their D/P counterparts - it could probably just be a baby Rattata or something that will belong to Trainer of the Day.

I'm hoping for Bonsly myself.

Well if Brock is to get a new Pokemon, now will be as good a time as ever.

So can we expect 12 episodes again between this episode and Ash's next Frontier Brain? With nothing but filler inbetween?

Pokemon Sunday confirmed that TR will get Manene in the Manene episode. I'm sure this egg is Usohachi.

Did they say whether it was Jessie or James who get the Manene?

It'd better be Bonsly. I was upset enough when it hit me he was not, in fact, going to get Bonsly by the airing of the movie...

If he does get Bonsly, it'll be his first rock type since Geodude and Onix!

I don't think there's much 'if' about Brock getting Bonsly, due to its appearance in the Battle Frontier opening sequence with Brock. The only question, really, is when?!

This is different. By the mere nature of how Bonsly was shown with Brock, it has to go to him.

Or, well, I suppose it could go to Max, which would explain what could otherwise be interpreted as Max being one of Brock's Pokémon. But it is automatically assumed Max will always be Pokémon-less regardless of the circumstances...correct?

I'm leaning towards Bonsley.

I think that it's going to be Brock's Pokemon, but it's going to have a close relationship with Max, too. It would be very cute.

As for whether Jessie or James gets Manene... that's a tough one... ::ponders::

I don't think PS said who gets Manene.

Maybe the preview will give some hints. If not, then we'll know next week, anyway.

Manene dances on Jessie's side in the opening and would be a good contest Pokémon, so that's my guess.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom