• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

November manga releases: New releases from VIZ Media, Chuang Yi, Shōgakukan

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
November manga releases: New releases from VIZ Media, Chuang Yi, Shōgakukan

On November 2nd, 2010, there were new Pokémon manga releases from both VIZ Media in the United States and Chuang Yi in Singapore, coincidentally on the same day.

Read more on Bulbanews

A black and white world
Reaction score
DPA is a wonderful series and you should all read it. I'm so sad that it's over!

Reaction score
...Well.

Anyway, it's over? I want to see a spiritual successor.

I could have sworn that DPA volume had been released in the US..

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
I'm so happy to see manga news being reported on Bulbanews. I wish more sites would do the same.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
We're going to need the english name for Pu....

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
DPA is a wonderful series and you should all read it. I'm so sad that it's over!
I should really get buy this series and see if I'll like it or not.

I'm so happy to see manga news being reported on Bulbanews. I wish more sites would do the same.
It's sad that this is one of those medias in the fandom that is least covered on :\.

Boring person
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
I should really get buy this series and see if I'll like it or not.

It's sad that this is one of those medias in the fandom that is least covered on :\.
I definitely recommend it, it's a great read :D

Considering how strong a following even just Pokémon Adventures has, you'd think more sites would, y'know, cover it. :/ (of course, if they did, I'd only complain that they ignore all the other manga but squee over Adventures all the time)

A black and white world
Reaction score
Considering how strong a following even just Pokémon Adventures has, you'd think more sites would, y'know, cover it. :/ (of course, if they did, I'd only complain that they ignore all the other manga but squee over Adventures all the time)
You'd think. But hey, come to the manga section here! Got review threads for the latest English releases (and thus far no one has posted in the DPA8 review thread) and start your own discussions!