• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

November manga releases: New releases from VIZ Media, Chuang Yi, Shōgakukan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
November manga releases: New releases from VIZ Media, Chuang Yi, Shōgakukan

On November 2nd, 2010, there were new Pokémon manga releases from both VIZ Media in the United States and Chuang Yi in Singapore, coincidentally on the same day.

Read more on Bulbanews

...Well.

Anyway, it's over? I want to see a spiritual successor.

I could have sworn that DPA volume had been released in the US..

I'm so happy to see manga news being reported on Bulbanews. I wish more sites would do the same.

DPA is a wonderful series and you should all read it. I'm so sad that it's over!

I should really get buy this series and see if I'll like it or not.

I'm so happy to see manga news being reported on Bulbanews. I wish more sites would do the same.

It's sad that this is one of those medias in the fandom that is least covered on :\.

I should really get buy this series and see if I'll like it or not.

It's sad that this is one of those medias in the fandom that is least covered on :\.
I definitely recommend it, it's a great read :D

Considering how strong a following even just Pokémon Adventures has, you'd think more sites would, y'know, cover it. :/ (of course, if they did, I'd only complain that they ignore all the other manga but squee over Adventures all the time)

Considering how strong a following even just Pokémon Adventures has, you'd think more sites would, y'know, cover it. :/ (of course, if they did, I'd only complain that they ignore all the other manga but squee over Adventures all the time)

You'd think. But hey, come to the manga section here! Got review threads for the latest English releases (and thus far no one has posted in the DPA8 review thread) and start your own discussions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom