• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Now open: The Dukaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurr

No effin' way.
Reaction score

thedukaan.png

Hello everyone, Zurr here.
I haven't been on recently, since my examinations were coming up, and I really had to study pretty hard.
I had an art shop here originally, twice, but they always fell into disarray at some point. Hopefully that will not happen, and I'll be here to stay.
Currently my 10th boards are going on, so progress will be slow, not to mention that I have a failing mouse and no keyboard. xD
I'll be on full gear from March 21st, though with a new mouse and keyboard ready to go.

Some of my work:
Made for no reason.

zurrplosion.png

Made this after watching Batman:Year one.

theyearofthebat.png

Made this after watching The K12 trailer/video
k12bg.png

After hearing about Assassin's Creed:Revelations .

ac3design.png

Made for a friend.

dsclassiccoverbg.png

Made on friendship day.

friendboard.jpg

Not telling. :p

heartofheats.png

After playing AC2.

gridmatrix2wd.png

After playing Minecraft.

creephead2vi.png

Aftet getting addicted to facebook.

facedrop.png

And a compilation of some my old work.

compilationy.png

I have to cut things short since typing with a mouse is frustrating and time-consuming.
I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who cares, and hope you visit when it's open.

Sincerely, Zurr~

UPDATE!

My exams are virtually over, so I am now able to start accepting requests! AWWW YUSSSS!!!

Requests will be of two major types: Large requests, and small requests. Each of these will have subsections.

1. Large Requests:

These requests will take longer than small requests. These include wallpapers, backgrounds for other places, such as chrome, forums, etc. and covers for fictional writings, or anything similar.
For such requests, the format is:

Type: Desktop wallpaper, covers, etc.
Resolution: Width in pixels x Height in pixels
Details: What you want, basically.
Styles: Retro, futuristic, abstract, monotone, semi-monotone, dualtone, grunge, etc.

Requests may take varying amounts of time to complete, so please be patient if it's taking a while.

2. Small Requests:

These requests will take lesser time than large requests. These include avatars, banners , icons, userbars, or anything similar.

Type: Avatar, banner, etc.
Styles: Retro, futuristic, abstract, monotone, semi-monotone, dualtone, grunge, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to complete them as soon as I am able, but to prevent overloading, only 2 large requests and 3 small requests will be accepted at a time.

Thank you!
Zurr~

Last edited:

UPDATE!

My exams are virtually over, so I am now able to start accepting requests! AWWW YUSSSS!!!

Requests will be of two major types: Large requests, and small requests. Each of these will have subsections.

1. Large Requests:

These requests will take longer than small requests. These include wallpapers, backgrounds for other places, such as chrome, forums, etc. and covers for fictional writings, or anything similar.

Type: Desktop wallpaper, covers, etc.

Requests may take varying amounts of time to complete, so please be patient if it's taking a while.

2. Small Requests:

These requests will take lesser time than large requests. These include avatars, banners , icons, userbars, or anything similar.

Type: Avatar, banner, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to complete them as soon as I am able, but to prevent overloading, only 2 large requests and 3 small requests will be accepted at a time.

Thank you!
Zurr~

Yuss! First is always great.
*cough* Anyways, I would like to request a small request. I guess.

Type: Banner
Resolution: 310 X 190
Details: A Banner similar to this one:
Splatter_Brushes_by_ka05.jpg
But the text should say: "Darkrai pwnz your faces!"
Styles: Splatter, I guess. I don't know much about Styles, but I choose Splatter since the image in the spoiler was made with splatter brushes.
Many, many thanks in advance.
~Xenon™

Yuss! First is always great.
*cough* Anyways, I would like to request a small request. I guess.

Type: Banner
Resolution: 310 X 190
Details: A Banner similar to this one:
Splatter_Brushes_by_ka05.jpg
But the text should say: "Darkrai pwnz your faces!"
Styles: Splatter, I guess. I don't know much about Styles, but I choose Splatter since the image in the spoiler was made with splatter brushes.
Many, many thanks in advance.
~Xenon™

Are you sure about the resolution? It seems a bit small.

Oh, I completely blacked out about that. So sorry. I was watching a Nyan Cat video when I made that request.
So I guess, can you make it about 800[sub]x[/sub]150?
~Xenon™

@Xenon™: I couldn't really fit what you wanted into such a small size, but I made this.

dpyf.png

Thanks! Looks Good! In fact, it is good. Exactly how I pictured it, more or less.
~Xenon™

Wow you have some amazing work! I have a question first before I make a request. How familiar with Final Fantasy (mostly Final Fantasy VII) are you?

Wow you have some amazing work! I have a question first before I make a request. How familiar with Final Fantasy (mostly Final Fantasy VII) are you?

Not very much, I'm afraid. Not at all, actually. Cloud is the only name I know. I've seen them around the net and markets, though.

Not very much, I'm afraid. Not at all, actually. Cloud is the only name I know. I've seen them around the net and markets, though.

Well as long as you aren't bothered with a FF request, I have one to make for a background if that's okay? I just need to find a couple more pics.

Well as long as you aren't bothered with a FF request, I have one to make for a background if that's okay? I just need to find a couple more pics.

No problem at all.

Well after changing my mind a few times, I've decided on what I want.

This picture tumblr_kynshrE8JE1qb3o2qo1_500.jpg and this noctis-1.png

Type: Computer BG
Size: 1280x800 or around there
Style: I'm not familiar enough with styles to suggest one so whatever looks best I suppose. As long as you don't alter the texture of the characters, it should be fine
Details: A dark background with some color; avoid pink!; abstract kinda like my sig
Text: Thinking of you

Well after changing my mind a few times, I've decided on what I want.

This picture View attachment 62805 and this View attachment 62806

Type: Computer BG
Size: 1280x800 or around there
Style: I'm not familiar enough with styles to suggest one so whatever looks best I suppose. As long as you don't alter the texture of the characters, it should be fine
Details: A dark background with some color; avoid pink!; abstract kinda like my sig
Text: Thinking of you

Accepted. This might take a while, because I'm experimenting my size retouching skills, since I have to make the first image much larger. I'm having to almost repaint the whole thing. xD

Last edited:
I havent been on this since New Years day, and i really need to change my banner since it was about new years and stuff.

Type: banner
Resolution: 468 x 60
Details: Oshawoot and Pikachu with yellow waves and blue lightning
Styles: abstract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom