• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

noworry's art shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey people and welcome to my art shop! :D

As you might know, I like drawing. Sooo I decided to start this to get some practice when I don't have drawing ideas myself. It's also fun to do requests, so there is that. There is no queue at the moment, as I usually just close when I feel like it. Anyway.

Here is a list of stuff you can request:
Pixel stuff:
pixel_umbreon_by_blueriiver-dbq9gbc.png

Simple drawing:
girafarig_by_blueriiver-dbs0m6j.png

Bigger drawing:
eevee_by_blueriiver-dbq2gsb.png

porygon_by_blueriiver-dc4xtce.png

More examples of how I draw can be found here:
My Pokémon Art!
blueriiver on DeviantArt

Some notes to consider:

★ I usually don't take more than one character at a time, but feel free to ask, anyway.

★ You may use the request for whatever you want, but never take credit for it yourself, and don't remove my signature.

★ While I usually work fast, I also have other things to take care of, so please be patient. And hey, it's free! :p

★ I reserve the right to deny anything I do not want to draw.

★ I'm better at animal-like creaturesthan humanoid. This might be something to consider, just sayin'.

★ You can ask for bigger stuff, I might pick it up if I'm interested, but I might also reject it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any!

Last edited:
Why hello there Mrs. noworry, how do you do on this fine whatever-time-of-day-you-read-this?

Eh, in any case, I have a feeling that you can tell that the only reason I'm posting here is that I have a request, and that I do. Specificly, I would like a picture of a Mimikyu, one that'd make for a good avatar. The rest I leave up to you... Though feel free to take your time, since I won't actually be using the thing for a little while.

Oh, and I had a look through that deviantArt of yours and you've got some pretty nice stuff there even if the perspective is off a bit sometimes, just saying.

@Yours Truly

First of all, thank you so much! I've always had problems with perspectives simply because it's something I don't think about a lot. I do know how to use them, and I'm working on it at school, but I tend to forget when I draw in my free time.

Moving ooon.

mimikyu_by_blueriiver-dbn80d0.png

Avatars really aren't my strongest side, but I think this one should work? (I could crop it for you or something, just wanted your opinion first) I usually crop out the face when I make avatars, which is a little hard on Mimikyu.
I can make other changes, if there is something you're thinking of.

@Yours Truly

First of all, thank you so much! I've always had problems with perspectives simply because it's something I don't think about a lot. I do know how to use them, and I'm working on it at school, but I tend to forget when I draw in my free time.

Moving ooon.

mimikyu_by_blueriiver-dbn80d0.png

Avatars really aren't my strongest side, but I think this one should work? (I could crop it for you or something, just wanted your opinion first) I usually crop out the face when I make avatars, which is a little hard on Mimikyu.
I can make other changes, if there is something you're thinking of.
Well, don't they say something along the lines of 'practice makes perfect', or something like that? :D

In any case, that particular picture is perfectly fine as an avatar to me even if I was hoping for a different pose, but I ain't going to make you re-draw the thing after going through all that trouble, especially when this one's a perfectly good pic. So, thanks for that, look forward to when I eventually get around to using it. :D

Hey noworry, I'd love to see you doodle up a Flygon when you get the time ^-^;

I'll might use it in a banner FYI.

Also if you ever do feel like it, I'd also love to see a Lati pair from you ;)

So, this is one of those places where one can obtain pictures, is it not? Well, while I am here, I may as well see how well thou can render my royal vissage... I look forward to the result.

(In other words, one picture of yours truly Princess Luna, if you don't mind. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom