• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

noworry's art shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Light

Yep! Tell me if you want to change something :D

coco_by_blueriiver-dc2g5hg.png

I've been thinking of going back to form with a Porygon avatar, but none of the TCG art is really doing it for me.

Would you be able to draw me one? :3 Please and thanks!

This is probably an unconventional request. Feel free to reject this request if you feel it's too much for you.

I was wondering if you could draw Pikachu with the various San Francisco icons (So I can keep the San Francisco Pikachu theme going). Here are the icons I have in mind in the spoilers. Of course, no need to do all of them if you don't feel like doing them.

It would be cool to have all or some of the elements in the Pikachu picture. ^^ Of course, if you feel it's too tough or just don't want to do it, I understand.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks in advance!

^ Accepted, though it might be a long wait, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all of them, but we'll see :)
(I updated the OP a bit, btw @ those that want to order in the future).

I'll also be closing this for the time being, so that I can focus on these two as well as stuff going on irl and other places on the forums.

Wait, you reopened your thread? Since when? What is this I don't even

Awesome pics! Would it be all right if I made a request of my own?

Wait, you reopened your thread? Since when? What is this I don't even

Awesome pics! Would it be all right if I made a request of my own?
Aaah, sorry it's closed atm ^^;

I'm a bit busy from this point on, so I might not be able to open this for a while. The last two I did were requested before I closed :x

Aaah, sorry it's closed atm ^^;

I'm a bit busy from this point on, so I might not be able to open this for a while. The last two I did were requested before I closed :x

Aah, I see. I'm running on four days of broken sleep so it's my goof for misinterpreting.

Are you planning on reopening this anytime soon?
If so, can I have a simple drawing of an Umbreon that I can use as an avatar, please? ;)
Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been away this weekend.

Sadly no, I was actually planning on closing this shop as I don’t really have time or plans to take requests here anymore, sorry ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom