• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Vote: Aussie

@DekuNut I still don't condone no lynches, and that isn't something alignment indicative of me to say.

Anyway, my read on Deku so far now that he has posted more @Sloonei . I'm not seeing anything off with him at the moment. In fact I know he's been pretty busy with stuff, so the fact that he is being involved enough in the game is surprising to me. I don't think we're dealing with "Dekuscum".

@Sloonei I actually wasn't talking about Aussie voting you early on, I was talking about Speedchuck voting you. Another Syndicate member I presume?

Vote: Aussie

@DekuNut I still don't condone no lynches, and that isn't something alignment indicative of me to say.

Anyway, my read on Deku so far now that he has posted more @Sloonei . I'm not seeing anything off with him at the moment. In fact I know he's been pretty busy with stuff, so the fact that he is being involved enough in the game is surprising to me. I don't think we're dealing with "Dekuscum".

@Sloonei I actually wasn't talking about Aussie voting you early on, I was talking about Speedchuck voting you. Another Syndicate member I presume?
Yeah, chuck’s a Syndicat. He usually has more to say than this, but I buy that he’s been busy. I don’t have a firm read one way or the other yet.

I just finished a hike up diamond head

I believe it is the inspiration for hokulani observatory

if I am scum this game my tonal consistency is nothing short of miraculoud

Day 1 end, Night 1 start
  1. @JaggedJimmyJay
  2. @Sloonei
  3. @Ereshkigal
  4. @Max1996
  5. @novaselinenever
  6. @speedchuck
  7. @DekuNut
  8. @TheCapsFan
  9. @bulba account
  10. @Dale
  11. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. @AussieEevee
  13. @Calvin ッ
As the tier became more and more unstable, many suspects were brought up to remove from the tier. Eventually, one of the newer members of the tier was scapegoated for causing the demise of many Pokémon. Immediately realizing the bad situation, it tried to sneak around and hide from the others, but it quickly found itself overwhelmed by the many Pokémon that were attacking it.

Dear AussieEevee,

You are Marshadow!

marshadow.gif

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
  • Bulk Up
  • Spectral Thief
  • Close Combat
  • Shadow Sneak
It only took two days for this demon to banned from OU, and it's easy to see why. You are in possession of the best STAB combo in the game, with a grand total of zero Pokémon resisting your STABs. When combined with a great Speed tier and deceptively good bulk, this means that you can easily dismantle offensive and defensive teams alike. Your influence was immediately felt in Ubers, with you being the main reason that Arceus-Flying went from "absolute joke" to "actually pretty good" overnight. You also are responsible for the fall of several Pokémon like Lunala, though...

Due to your STABs covering every Pokémon in existence, this gives you the freedom to run some pretty cool tools. You can only use one of each per game though, and only one per night:

Spectral Thief: One of the reasons why you were considered broken, this moves steals the stat boosts of the opposing Pokémon before the attack. If you use this attack as your factional nightkill and the kill succeeds, you will gain any powers that that user has.

Shadow Sneak: This move has priority, allowing you to easily pick off faster threats like Deoxys. If you use this attack as your factional nightkill, it won't be counted as a visit.

Soul-Stealing Seven Star Strike: Your exclusive Z-move, it is an absolute nuke that will even tear tough walls like Toxapex to shreds. If you use this attack as your factional nightkill, It will break through any form of protection, although like all Z-moves, it can only be used once.

Basically, you're the Jack of all Trades, more specifically a 1x Role Thief, 1x Ninja, and 1x Strongman. You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

AussieEevee has been lynched. He was Marshadow, the Mafia 1x Ninja, 1x Strongman, and 1x Role Thief.

Everyone rejoiced at the results of the suspect, but the threat was not entirely dead yet, and certain Pokémon were even more determined to bring everything down...

Night 1 has begun and ends in 24 hours. Please submit all night actions by then.

That was unexpected, but beneficial.

Okay, tomorrow, I think we should focus on Max next. It may be our new posters scared off most of the Mafia team.

Oh shoot there's night talk that's extremely beneficial

so I won't discount the possibility of bussing but ultimately I hope eevee can use this game as a learning tool to improve their ability to appear towny in the future :D

PlayerCountWho voted?
AussieEevee7JaggedJimmyJay, Sloonei, Ereshkigal, speedchuck, bulba accout, Calvin ッ, Spiritual Mask Salesman
DekuNut1novaselinenever
Ereshkigal1AussieEevee

Vote totals in case anyone was wondering.

Oh shoot there's night talk that's extremely beneficial

so I won't discount the possibility of bussing but ultimately I hope eevee can use this game as a learning tool to improve their ability to appear towny in the future :D

Oh, are you going to be in for a rough time on this site...

Why was it unexpected :p

Because AE didn't give off any scum vibes yet.

Cool cool cool. The reason I was so confident abouf Aussie is that I’m the miller. I want to announce this now to save anyone the trouble of alignment-checking me tonight. I will be ID’d as scum. If you’ve got an alignment check, don’t waste it on me.

Cool cool cool. The reason I was so confident abouf Aussie is that I’m the miller. I want to announce this now to save anyone the trouble of alignment-checking me tonight. I will be ID’d as scum. If you’ve got an alignment check, don’t waste it on me.
It would be so dang funny if you were scum.

Back
Top Bottom