• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Yeah it is, that's why I didn't initially claim it. But like, what else can you do when that's your role. That said, keep in mind, it is not just a silencer for this chat. It also silences them in whatever faction chats they have.

Ya'll can role cop me if you want to confirm, or just lynch me. I honestly don't care.

Yeah it is, that's why I didn't initially claim it. But like, what else can you do when that's your role. That said, keep in mind, it is not just a silencer for this chat. It also silences them in whatever faction chats they have.

Ya'll can role cop me if you want to confirm, or just lynch me. I honestly don't care.
I can’t see a scenario where we don’t lynch you today. Sorry. Thanks for turning your playerslot into something other than a black hole.

Does that metaphor make sense anymore?

Day 3 end/Night 3 start
  1. @Sloonei
  2. @novaselinenever
  3. @speedchuck
  4. @DekuNut
  5. @TheCapsFan
  6. @bulba account
  7. @Former
  8. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  9. @Calvin ッ
Unsure of what move to make next, they decided to go after a non-legendary Pokémon for once, one that they're pretty sure was responsible for trapping another Pokémon. Said Pokémon virulently protested, but nobody listened to what it had to say. Did they make a mistake?

Dear Dale Former,

You are Mega Gengar!
gengar-mega.gif

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
  • Shadow Ball
  • Sludge Wave
  • Icy Wind
  • Taunt
Probably the most controversial Pokémon in the Ubers metagame, you (or your ability, more specifically) were the subject of an ill-conceived suspect test during XY that left a permanent impact on the Ubers community. The reason why you are disliked by many is your ability, Shadow Tag, which allows you to trap any Pokémon that isn't Ghost type and potentially remove it from the game. This is a mechanic that is seen as uncompetitive by many, thus being a reason for the divide. Anyway, every night you can PM me Trap: (user) and then you will prevent them from using their role. Additionally, once during the game, you may PM me Taunt: (user) and that user will be silenced during the next day phase, completely unable to communicate in the thread or in factional communications. Be warned, however, that if you do this, it will be publicly announced in the thread that the user was silenced.

Anyway, you are basically the Roleblocker and 1x Silencer. You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
Dale/Former was lynched. He was Mega Gengar, the town Roleblocker and 1x Silencer.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE FAULT IN THE ROLE PM FLIP. THOSE RESPONSIBLE, HAVE BEEN SACKED.
Dear Dale Former,

You are Mega Gengar!
gengar-mega.gif

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
  • Shadow Ball
  • Sludge Wave
  • Icy Wind
  • Taunt
Probably the most controversial Pokémon in the Ubers metagame, you (or your ability, more specifically) were the subject of an ill-conceived suspect test during XY that left a permanent impact on the Ubers community. The reason why you are disliked by many is your ability, Shadow Tag, which allows you to trap any Pokémon that isn't Ghost type and potentially remove it from the game. This is a mechanic that is seen as uncompetitive by many, thus being a reason for the divide. Anyway, every night you can PM me Trap: (user) and then you will prevent them from using their role. Additionally, once during the game, you may PM me Taunt: (user) and that user will be silenced during the next day phase, completely unable to communicate in the thread or in factional communications. Be warned, however, that if you do this, it will be publicly announced in the thread that the user was silenced.

Anyway, you are basically the Roleblocker and 1x Silencer. You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or if there is nothing that can stop this from happening.

Night 3 has begun and ends in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks again @Former. You could not have subbed into a worse situation.

My gut tells me that's the end of the mafia team, but that's not confirmed. I'm assuming we just have one, maybe two, hostile independents remaining. If that is the case, SMS should probably be our next lynch.

... but then we still have all this cop nonsense.

Possibilities for anti-town remaining:
-SMS is serial killer
-Speedchuck is cult leader, bulba is his first recruit. Another recruit would be impening tonight, hence the urgency to eliminte chuck first of all.
-Nova is lyncher
-DekuNut inherited Jay’s alignment as well as his ability.

Any others?

Given we've eliminated the silencer, SMS is most likely not the Serial Killer. SKs on Bulbagarden almost never have limited shots; they kill every night.

As such, I believe SMS is cleared of SK charges unless we see evidence otherwise.

So we're down to Chuck, Bulba as part of cult, Nova, and Deku as our possibilities.

Also what's my clearance status? Am I like 100% confirmed town now?

@Sloonei 150%, I suspect.

And, hold on... I have a very long post incoming. It's going to be quite important, I suspect.

Any suggestions as to where I'm targeting tonight? I want to try and confirm a cop claim.
I don't want to dictate or telegraph your night action, but I think it is crucial that we all work with a full awareness of the available information. Plus I just really like the sound of my own keyboard and writing summaries of things, so:
Sloonei - Jack of All Trades. Unknown abilities remain, so mysterious. Was silenced Day 2 by the Confirmed Scum Formerly Known as Dale. Pseudo-confirmed town.
novaselinenever - Claimed Cop with guilty ID on speedchuck. Potentially lying about that.
speedchuck - Claimed Neighborizer. Recruited bulba account N1, attempted to recruit Jay N2. Could be cult leader.
DekuNut - Claimed Amnesiac, assumed Jay's Role Cop role. Could have also assumed Mafia alignment.
TheCapsFan - That's you. Claimed Voyeur. No particular reason to doubt that claim.
bulba account - Claimed Cop with town ID's on you and Calvin. Recruited by speedchuck. Could be cultist.
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Confirmed Killer, claimed Vigilante, potential Serial Killer. I doubt your report would make a distinction between a vig kill and a serial kill.
Calvin - Claimed Doctor. Confirmed town by two separate Cops.

We've also had multiple proposed plans for cop checks tonight.
Nova says:
All right easy peasy then, we no-lynch today.

I'll check Bulba,
Bulba checks Deku
Deku role-cop Former
SMS kill Speed
Calvin protect me
Sloonei and Caps, you're free to use your actions to confirm some of these fine people. A voyeur could potentially confirm, and whatever you got left in your bag Sloon.

This should cover everyone.

I get a result on Bulba, he gets one on Deku, Deku can confirm Former and Speed's flip confirms me.
bulba says:
Sloonei- Does whatever given the following actions
novaselinenever-assuming they do not retract the cop claim, check bulba account
speedchuck- Do what you want
DekuNut- check bulba account
TheCapsFan- voyeur bulba account
bulba account- check novas
Former- silence ereshkigal I beg you (do nothing)
Spiritual Mask Salesman- kill speedchuck
Calvin ッ- guard novas

We can lynch former today (lul) with the above actions which ahould hard mechabical clear everyone except sloonei or we can stick to lynching sms with the theory that he is sk (and I bet i know what he would be based on flavor too!! Can't wait)
So I suppose your night action should go wherever it is that you have the most doubt, and wherever you think you'd be most likely to get a report which would shine a light on that doubt.

Hypothetically, if you wanted a report on speedchuck that would be a very tough task. He's free to target absolutely anybody, and I'm unsure you'd get a report which would make distinction between Cult recruitment and Neighborhood recruitment (I dunno. I've literally never played in a game with either a voyeur or a neighborizer before).
But if you wanted a report on one of the cop claims, you could probably safely check them to make sure somebody else is also checking them.
If you believe your report would make a distinction between vig kills and serial killers, you could always check speedchuck.

But for the moment it seems that you, me, and Calvin are more or less cleared, and we're also somewhat on the outside looking in at all of the role confusion. Everybody else has at least a little bit of doubt surrounding them. Whatever move you think would best help eliminate any shred of doubt is the best move tonight.

Also worth noting: the only scenario I can envision in which there's still a mafia member remaining is if DekuNut became Mafia Role Cop 2.0 when he took Jay's role. He claims his role is necessarily aligned with town, but that's the easiest lie in the world to make up.

If he is town, I assume we only have independents left. But a cult (speedchuck) would be the most dangerous possible independent.

I don't want to dictate or telegraph your night action, but I think it is crucial that we all work with a full awareness of the available information. Plus I just really like the sound of my own keyboard and writing summaries of things, so:
Sloonei - Jack of All Trades. Unknown abilities remain, so mysterious. Was silenced Day 2 by the Confirmed Scum Formerly Known as Dale. Pseudo-confirmed town.
novaselinenever - Claimed Cop with guilty ID on speedchuck. Potentially lying about that.
speedchuck - Claimed Neighborizer. Recruited bulba account N1, attempted to recruit Jay N2. Could be cult leader.
DekuNut - Claimed Amnesiac, assumed Jay's Role Cop role. Could have also assumed Mafia alignment.
TheCapsFan - That's you. Claimed Voyeur. No particular reason to doubt that claim.
bulba account - Claimed Cop with town ID's on you and Calvin. Recruited by speedchuck. Could be cultist.
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Confirmed Killer, claimed Vigilante, potential Serial Killer. I doubt your report would make a distinction between a vig kill and a serial kill.
Calvin - Claimed Doctor. Confirmed town by two separate Cops.

We've also had multiple proposed plans for cop checks tonight.
Nova says:

bulba says:

So I suppose your night action should go wherever it is that you have the most doubt, and wherever you think you'd be most likely to get a report which would shine a light on that doubt.

Hypothetically, if you wanted a report on speedchuck that would be a very tough task. He's free to target absolutely anybody, and I'm unsure you'd get a report which would make distinction between Cult recruitment and Neighborhood recruitment (I dunno. I've literally never played in a game with either a voyeur or a neighborizer before).
But if you wanted a report on one of the cop claims, you could probably safely check them to make sure somebody else is also checking them.
If you believe your report would make a distinction between vig kills and serial killers, you could always check speedchuck.

But for the moment it seems that you, me, and Calvin are more or less cleared, and we're also somewhat on the outside looking in at all of the role confusion. Everybody else has at least a little bit of doubt surrounding them. Whatever move you think would best help eliminate any shred of doubt is the best move tonight.
My night actions plan should be covering everything I believe. Bulba's plan doesn't account for Deku being a role-cop that assumed Mafia alignment. If that's the case, he could perform a role-cop check on Bulba to fool the plan (Voyeur is on Bulba) and send his kill elsewhere.

Go with my plan, and add the Voyeur on Bulba. He should see me checking him which is just another confirmation after Speed's flip.

Back
Top Bottom