• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia USM Ubers Mafia endgame (Town and Genesect victory)

Unhelpful, but I'll try to make it work with your silence on the matter

So we do need to figure out what to do with our night actions in the next eight hours.
it's best we work in conjunction in order to get this figured out. I don't think we've agreed on a solid actions list, so I'm gonna try my hand at this:

1. Sloonei - JOAT (Unknown abilities remaining)
  2. novaselinenever - Cop (Guilty verdict on Chuck to confirm)
  3. speedchuck - Neighborizer (w/ Bulba)
  4. DekuNut - Rolecop (Former amnesiac)
  5. TheCapsFan - Vouyer
  6. bulba account - Cop
  7. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Vigilante
  8. Calvin ッ - Doctor (Pretty much conftown)
... and Erish, who can't do anything but yell at us

It's generally agreed that Chuck should die at the hands of SMS, and that Calvin should target whoever he feels is the best person to target.
Since SMS is either SK or Vig (Very close roles), it's probably best if I check him with my Rolecopping abilities.
Chuck, don't use your ability tonight. It's kinda useless if you're about to die imo.
Caps, check whoever it is you feel like and confirm that the action we have agreed will happen happened
Nova can check Bulba, Bulba can check me
Through that, SMS, Nova, Bulba and I can confirm each other, with Calvin and Caps providing backup. Sloon can do whatever Sloon can or could do since I have no idea.
Any questions or comments about this?
I think chuck should use his ability on one of the tinfoilers to prove to them that it's just a neighborhood. I'm not sure what kind of message they get, but I assume they would get notified in some way. Chuck mentioned as soon as he dies the neighborhood stops working but we don't really need it anymore.

It would be some messed up role if you take wolf alignment and godfather from the rolecop, but in that event there isn't a way to clear you anyway.
also, if we are killing chuck, I probably don't need to seer novas, I can check SMS instead. Oh wait I misread, you want me to seer you. Yeah, I dunno, I guess I could, but if you die then I'm not clear to certain people who think I can be a wolf while starting eevee's wagon. What do you think we can do about that?

I realized something
It's possible chuck is a 3p that is unaligned with the mafia and doesn't even have a kill available to him, which would explain why I didn't die after claiming. I don't think there's any way to figure out what kind of anti town he would be and why the 3p would be a neighborizer of all things, so it's still more likely that novas is just lying for some insane reason, but the possibility is there.

I think chuck should use his ability on one of the tinfoilers to prove to them that it's just a neighborhood. I'm not sure what kind of message they get, but I assume they would get notified in some way. Chuck mentioned as soon as he dies the neighborhood stops working but we don't really need it anymore.

It would be some messed up role if you take wolf alignment and godfather from the rolecop, but in that event there isn't a way to clear you anyway.
also, if we are killing chuck, I probably don't need to seer novas, I can check SMS instead. Oh wait I misread, you want me to seer you. Yeah, I dunno, I guess I could, but if you die then I'm not clear to certain people who think I can be a wolf while starting eevee's wagon. What do you think we can do about that?

I realized something
It's possible chuck is a 3p that is unaligned with the mafia and doesn't even have a kill available to him, which would explain why I didn't die after claiming. I don't think there's any way to figure out what kind of anti town he would be and why the 3p would be a neighborizer of all things, so it's still more likely that novas is just lying for some insane reason, but the possibility is there.
If chuck dies, then his flip will prove that it's a neighborhood, full stop.
As for that worry, if someone else gets a guilty result on a not-you, then you're pretty clear (unless the game doesn't end with that guilty result).
That said, if we get all not guilty results and one of us dies, then we go after whoever they target. It's just a fact of life, and the best way to play the game.

If chuck dies, then his flip will prove that it's a neighborhood, full stop.
As for that worry, if someone else gets a guilty result on a not-you, then you're pretty clear (unless the game doesn't end with that guilty result).
That said, if we get all not guilty results and one of us dies, then we go after whoever they target. It's just a fact of life, and the best way to play the game.
the best way to play the game is to sheep me
I guess I'll seer you then /shrug

It's the Werewolf variant of the Mafia role. Same actions, just fits a different themeing.
Cool cool. I just wanted to be sure we weren’t unwittingly mistaking each other’s abilities.

If I don't die, Sloonei is joining my cult of personality neighborhood

@novaselinenever remind me, what night did you get your guilty on Chuck?
N2. I had an innocent check on Max on N1.
@novaselinenever @bulba account @Spiritual Mask Salesman you three are the most important for this to work. You guys good with those actions?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm all set. SMS hasn't posted this night I believe, hopefully he sent his action or shows up before the deadline for it.

... and Erish, who can't do anything but yell at us

I'm not actually that limited. Restless Spirit is amazingly overpowered in the hands of a certain playstyle. I'm just not using that playstyle this game because it's extremely bastard.

If I don't die, Sloonei is joining my cult of personality neighborhood

Ia Ia Speedchuck ftaghn?

If there is a mafia member remaining, it’s DekuNut or nova.

And if it's neither of them, then this game is utterly lost.

Night 3 end/Day 4 start
  1. @Sloonei
  2. @novaselinenever
  3. @speedchuck
  4. @DekuNut
  5. @TheCapsFan
  6. @bulba account
  7. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  8. @Calvin ッ

With so many problematic Pokémon eliminated, many thought that they would know peace at last. But to everyone's surprise, when they woke up the next day, it was proven that even the top dog of the metagame stood no chance. Who were the forces that were still disrupting the metagame, and could they find them in time?

Dear speedchuck,

You are Primal Groudon!

groudon-primal.gif

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
  • Stealth Rock
  • Swords Dance
  • Precipice Blades
  • Rock Tomb
Also known as The Don, you are THE face of the Ubers Metagame. Basically every serious team has you in it, and it's not hard to see why: godly stats (including a simply insane 180 base Attack), amazing typing that when combined with your ability gives you only one weakness, and a great movepool (including the essential Stealth Rock). With all of this, it's no surprise that you completely centralize the metagame around you. Due to your widespread recognition and ability to fit on nearly every team, you are the stuff that can form an entire community around you. Every night, you can PM me Centralize: (user) and they will be invited to your private factional chat.

Basically, you're the Neighborizer. You are allied with Town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
speedchuck was killed. He was Primal Groudon, the Town Neighborizer.

Day 4 has started and ends in 48 hours.

Cool. No cult. Nova’s report was false. No additional kill.

SMS, DekuNut, nova. Who do we lynch?

Thanks lol.

I retract my cop claim.
Mhm. What are you?

And for the rest of my claim: I did... nothing. I’m all out of shots. Just wanted to preserve some mystery about the night in case our remaining bad guy had some grand plan.

Back
Top Bottom