• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NPC Hidden Power types

Reaction score
I have been undertaking this personal project of figuring out the types of Hidden Powers used by NPC Pokémon and then adding them to Bulbapedia, but I need help in order to finish it.

The good news is that the games where this work is necessary is limited to a very small amount of games: Stadium 2, Colosseum, and XD. I haven't played Battle Revolution, but I doubt it was much used in this game. And if it was, then great, only one more game to the pile.

The bad news is that this is a very difficult task to accomplish without owning the games themselves, and even then, it may not be easy to deduce. The types I've been able to deduce so far have mostly been solved thanks to me comparing YouTube videos to each other and figuring the types out that way, but that is a limited resource, and I'm afraid I'm running out of material.

So, the bottom line: if there's anyone here who happens to own these games, or, even better, have access to internal data from the games; please, help me out with this. Like I said, I've already figured several types out, but many still remain unsolved.

I can post a list of the pages where this info is needed if necessary.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom