• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NPC Pokemon that you have

jskylinegtr34

Maxpein Belle Mariano and Fangirl Charlie Dizon
Reaction score
What NPC Pokemon did you get:
I got:
Maylene's Battleground Machamp (raised from a level 39 Machoke caught in Mt. Coronet and using TMs and Rock Climb HM)
Cynthia's Lucario (rematch) (raised from Riley's Riolu egg)
Both at Level 100.

Well, its not Sinnoh, but I have Red's Pikachu and Charizard (using a combination of stuff from the games and Origins)

Um... what?

I'm confused, you can't get NPC's Pokemon in the games (except for a few events and gift Pokemon). Do you mean you just raised your own Pokemon with the same stats and movesets?

In SoulSilver, I have Rusty (Jasmine's Steelix), Volty (Surge's PikaRaichu), Rocky (the Violet City guy's Onix), Billy (Olivine Voltorb), Maggie (Power Plant Magneton), and Paul (Pewter City Xatu).

Yes, and I seem to get NPC Pokemon by raising one, and copying their movesets via TM, HM and Move tutors
I also got Candice's Mamoswine (Battleground), by trading an HM slave Bibarel.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom