• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

N's Castle stage announced for Super Smash Bros. ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
N's Castle stage announced for Super Smash Bros. ...

In the Director's Room of the Super Smash Bros. Miiverse Community, Masahiko Sakurai has revealed that there will be a stage based on N's Castle in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
AWWWYEEEEAH! Let's see Reshiram/Zekrom smash through the wall in all their monochrome glory!

Reaction score
I am really glad that a location from Pokemon Black and White gets represented as a stage. It really shows that they acknowledge previous generations and that Generation V was certainly big enough to get its own stage. As far as Pokemon stages go, I think these are some of the best decisions they have made for the Smash Bros. series.

Lovely
Reaction score
Yes! I called this a long time ago, and it's actually happening! :D

Ninja Hugs
Reaction score
... Now the question is why Milotic appears alongside Zekrom and Reshiram. I mean, I know Kyurem, Meloetta, Victini, Keldeo and Genesect are already Pokéball Pokémon but really? Couldn't they use Cobalion or Landorus or at least another Pokémon from Gen V?

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
is it even N's castle tho

[10:02:03 AM] friend: New Pokemon stage! smashboards.com | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error
[1:51:36 PM] Exor: I saw
[1:51:40 PM] Exor: why milotic tho
[1:53:08 PM] friend: Kyurem's a Pokeball Pokemon, maybe that's why
[1:54:36 PM] Exor: there are still other options
[1:54:40 PM] Exor: like hydreigon ;;
[1:57:45 PM] friend: I don't see N's castle in the background, only the champion room.
[2:03:55 PM] Exor: I was confused about that to, it doesn't look like n's castle
[2:04:57 PM] Exor: is it even really N's castle?
[2:09:32 PM] friend: Nope, N's castle is suppose to be behind the champion room and more rectangular shaped.
[3:01:46 PM] friend: So, we are indeed getting a direct next week
[3:26:31 PM] Exor: sakurai's text does imply it's meant to be based on n's castle so I wonder what's up
oooh
[3:44:42 PM] friend: And notice how he hasn't referred to N by name
[5:27:40 PM] Exor: that's also true