• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Null

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colt slid away from Nyx. A thought occurred to him. "The front is yours Agent Noir." Colt told him with a smile before dashing away from Adam and Nyx. Closing his eyes, he leaped up into the air towards Ripred's flagship, sending a black crescent of energy from the blade at the vessel as he flew.

Winnie's shield was definitely taking some hits; it would take a lot of effort to keep it up. However, she did just that, with determination in her eyes.

Aya's attention had been diverted to helping the platoons get into battle formation. When the gunfire began to rain down, she spotted the flagship. If she was a betting woman, she knew where her fiance would be going.

"Rose, I'm heading to the flagship," Aya said.

"Following Colt?" Was the response.

"Who else?" Aya prepped her gauntlets.

Rose understood completely. "Careful up there. Stick close to each other."

With that, she bent down, powering magnetic energy in her feet. Then, she propelled herself upward. She would join Colt in his battle.

Nyx's expression didn't change. "How unfortunate for you," she said, sending a volley of energy attacks at Adam.

Colt adjusted himself in the air as he heard Aya speak. He knew better than to protest. "Be careful. I'll do what I can to take out the main guns." He spun, drawing his handcannons and firing at the weapon emplacements on the flagship as he flew.

Adam warped away, reappearing behind Nyx as he quickly summoned King, who stood behind him yawning. "Been a while since I called you, you miss me?" Adam asked the black lion with a smirk.

"I was having a nice nap," the lion replied sourly, glancing at Nyx. "Ready to get to work?"

"Yeah," Adam replied, a smirk on his face as he and King activated their Resonance. "Let's take her down!" he vanished, appearing in front of Nyx before firing spheres of chaos energy at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom