• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nuzlocke Challenge

You forgot one...

5) Fuck Phazers. If they're the first thing you find and they Roar/Whirlwind/Teleport, it never happened.

5) Fuck Phazers. If they're the first thing you find and they Roar/Whirlwind/Teleport, it never happened.

Actually, I think this one is also "tough cookies". Basically - anything in the battle that happens that doesn't allow you to catch it? Tough.

I've been doing this in Yellow. I'm thinking about saying screw Pikachu and get Jolteon when I get to Celadon. I'm already at Vermilion and surprisingly none of my Pokemon have died yet...

I might restart my Silver and try it on there too.

All right, I've decided to start the challenge right now. There were some problems concerning the sound that messed up synchronization, but that's been taken care of now. I'll post updates after every gym leader.

BRILLAINT NEWS!

i went on vacation, while on vacation, i kicked volkner's ass, ground up my mons to lvl 40 on victory road, AND LOST MY GOD DAMN GAME IN FLORIDA!

BRILLAINT NEWS!

i went on vacation, while on vacation, i kicked volkner's ass, ground up my mons to lvl 40 on victory road, AND LOST MY GOD DAMN GAME IN FLORIDA!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems a bit harsh. ;A; P-Pokemon shouldn't be like Fire Emblem! I don't want my Pokemon to diiiiie. -cries-

I mean...yikes, in Platinum alone, my Goukazaru would have been dead a million times over! C-Can't we go the Final Fantasy route instead, and carry Phoenix Down? D8;

When I go home in 2 weeks, I'm going to try this on my Leafgreen. I'll start out with Charmander.

Update:
Heimdal the Mamoswine (47) - Lax
Aphrodite the Stantler (44) - Modest
Hades the Typhlosion (47) - Rash
Totem the Xatu (44) - Bashful
Set the Arbok (41) - Jolly

Did a lot of grinding to get Xatu and Arbok up to par. Have only beat Lt. Surge and Janine so far in Kanto.

I'm seriously going to attempt this.
I have a sapphire cart that isnt tied up with anything else right now. So away i go!

Trainer Name: Alec
Team: Alexander Torchic Lv.10
Boris Lotad Lv. 6

Last edited:
I'm transfering my Pokemon from Sapphire into my Gen IV games and I'm giving this challenge a go. :3

I'm using rules 1,2,3, and 5 for Ruby. No one has fainted and I'm in Petalburg.
Team:
Yolko the Torchic lv.8
Rocky the Poochyena (sorry for the bad spelling in poochyena)
lv. 4

I'll give this a go on one of my Gen III games, once I'm finished playing through my XD Gale of Darkness :)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom