• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Nya! First time Here!!

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
I use Bulbagarden so many times, but never visited the forums until now, I didn't even know there was one.

I'll try andkeep it short;

Long time Pokemon fan - since it first started. Love cats too. No surprise that all my favorite Pokemon are based on cats. I also like Buizel/Floatzel and Oshawott evolution line (especially Dewott) guess I also like ferrets, weasels, and otters.

I'm also a football fan (some call it soccer) - Seattle Sounders FC, Portland Timbers, and Vancouver Whitecaps are my supported teams. I live in Seattle WA, born in Anaheim CA. I speak English and Spanish, and learning Japanese.

thanks for watching

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Hi PersianTrainer, nice to meet you and welcome to BMGf. If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help you the best I can. I hope you have a great time here.

Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

hot take-haver
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. We're glad that you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Hello PersianTrainer, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-----

I love the Sounders FC too!

Reaction score
I been reading all the stickies/rules in each section before posting, so far still exploring, posting/contributing little by little

edit: forgot to add, thanks for the welcomes

Last edited:
Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
Hey there Persain Trainer! I think you're on Pokecommunity too so you look familiar! (AWSquared there btw) Feel free to ask any question you may have.
Enjoy your stay here and have fun posting!

Reaction score
Hey there Persain Trainer! I think you're on Pokecommunity too so you look familiar! (AWSquared there btw) Feel free to ask any question you may have.
Enjoy your stay here and have fun posting!
Discovered the forums here (on Bulbagardens) not too long ago so I figured I might enjoy it here too. Same username and everything. My long devotion to Pokemon, where ever I can find it, I'll be there.

Thanks again.

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score
Hiya, have a fab time here :D