• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NyaChan's Trainer Cards! [Now with Frontier Prints/Symbols!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyaChan

ビルがある!
Reaction score
Well, I've been offering these to my friends through other sites, but I figure I should share these here too.

The idea came to me since I was annoyed that Pokecharm's trainer card maker (A) only let you put one set of badges in and (B) you HAD to put them in order (screwed up the way I was earning my Kanto badges). So I decided to make my own trainer cards! Each of the designs is based off each of the 6 HGSS Pokegear themes and allows for all 16 badges to be shown (as well as the fact I can put them down out of order). The usual 6 pokemon + their genders show as well as a trainer sprite, name, and FC. One other addition is the 5 stars. They are added from Left --> Right onto the card, and colors do not change.

Here's the samples. :3

trainercard_slyphpink-1.png
trainercard_slyphblue-1.png

Pink Silph Co. (with Sinnoh/Johto Gold Prints) || Blue Silph Co. (with Sinnoh/Johto Silver Prints)
trainercard_slyph.png
trainercard_champ.png

Silph Co. || Champion Style
trainercard_japanese.png
trainercard_rocket.png

Japanese Style || Team Rocket Style
trainercard__magma-1.png
trainercard__aqua-1.png

Team Magma Style (with Hoenn Gold Symbols) || Team Aqua Style (with Hoenn Silver Symbols)
trainercard__galactic.png

Team Galactic Style

Note: Team Rocket outfit Kotone and the sprite on the "Silph Co." card are custom. All others are straight from the game.

I'm willing to make custom trainers as well, so long as you can provide me with a good description or a picture (MS paint scribbles will do), including outfit design and colors. Though please have it use a current trainer sprite as the pose (DPPt or HGSS (any frame) trainers only please!).

If you ever want updates (Teams, badges, stars, etc.) feel free to ask. I keep all of the trainer cards at PSDs with the full sets of everything, so it's very simple to add/remove/change things later. :3

So, uhm, if you want to ask for one, please fill this out so I know I have all the info I need. Open the spoiler for the form.

Please remove my comments that are in ()s.
ALSO, please do not post if you see five trainer card forms posted that haven't been done. Most specifically when I'm offline. If I'm online, it's up to you, though as a note, I like to post them in one post, and I don't want to link out too many images.

Code:
[noparse][B]Card Type:[/B] 
[B]Trainer Name:[/B] (Katakana/Hiragana/English are all fine,
if you can't type in Katakana/Hiragana, but your name is,
just type it in Romaji and let me know what it's in)
[B]Friend Code:[/B] (Don't worry, I won't add anyone. ;D
I don't have wi-fi for my DS (yet) anyways
If you don't have a friend code, please say to
either have all 0s or to remove the FC)
[B]Stars:[/B] (Any number 1-5)
[U]Badges[/U]
(Please remove regions that don't apply to your card, Only two regions please.)
[B]Johto:[/B] (a number 1-8 since they have to be in order)
[B]Kanto:[/B] (Please name them if you haven't collected them all
since these can be collected out of order)
[B]Hoenn:[/B] (a number 1-8 since they have to be in order)
[B]Sinnoh:[/B] (Please name them if you haven't collected them all
[U]Frontier Symbols/Prints[/U]
(Please only choose one region's set, as both cannot fit onto a single card)
[B]Hoenn:[/B] (Please name the symbols and if they are Gold or Silver)
[B]Sinnoh:[/B] (Please name the prints and if they are Gold or Silver)

[B]Trainer Sprite:[/B] (Either tell me who/which class
(and either DPPt or HGSS for trainer classes),
or give me a detailed description/drawing of
what you want made as well as picking a base trainer sprite)
[U]Team[/U]
[B]Pokemon 1:[/B] 
--[I]Gender:[/I] 
--[I]Shiny?:[/I] 
[B]Pokemon 2:[/B] 
[B]Pokemon 3:[/B] 
[B]Pokemon 4:[/B] 
[B]Pokemon 5:[/B] 
[B]Pokemon 6:[/B] 
[/noparse]

And I think that's it! If you just want a custom trainer fell free to just give me a description/picture.

Check most recent post for slots BEFORE you request please.

Last edited:
Re: NyaChan's Trainer Cards!

Awesome! I would like one please!

Lets see...

Card Type: Lance's Version
Trainer Name: Omair
Friend Code: 0302-7008-2781
Stars: 1
Badges:
Sinnoh: All
Trainer Sprite: Lucas' Platinum Sprite

Pokemon 1: Salamence
--Shiny?: No
Pokemon 2: Vaporeon
Pokemon 3: Infernape
Pokemon 4: Staraptor
Pokemon 5: Luxray
Pokemon 6: Metagross

Thanks in advance! :D

is it possible to do one of these with Hoenn and Sinnoh badges? o:

NyaChan said:
Badges
(Please remove regions that don't apply to your card)
Johto: (a number 1-8 since they have to be in order)
Kanto: (Please name them if you haven't collected them all
Hoenn: (a number 1-8 since they have to be in order)
Sinnoh: (Please name them if you haven't collected them all

XD

Yeah. I can do any two sets you want. I could probably also set them up for all region badges on a single card, but maybe I'll get to that next weekend. :p

Edit: Oh and @Blazaking EX I'll get started on that as soon as my Meganium finds that last shining leaf... =3=

lol I need to stop skimming don't I?

anyway, as soon as I finally get a sprite of Emi-chan that I'm happy with I'll give that to you and then ask for a nice card 8D

edit: kay done, and I put it under a spoiler.
Card Type: probably Champion style because it's neat
Trainer Name: Emi-chan
Friend Code: 1376 3161 3015
Stars: 3-4?
Badges
Hoenn: order -- Fortree, Mauville, Lavaridge, Rustboro, Petalburg, Dewford, Mossdeep and then Sootopolis. (6, 3, 4, 1, 5, 2, 7, 8)
Sinnoh: order -- Canalave, Oreburgh, Eterna, Hearthome, Pastoria, Veilstone, Snowpoint, Sunyshore.

Trainer Sprite:
emichanspritefinal.gif

Team
Pokemon 1: Milotic
--Shiny?: no
Pokemon 2: Ninetales
Pokemon 3: Gardevoir
Pokemon 4: Altaria
Pokemon 5: Roserade
Pokemon 6: Lopunny

Last edited:

xD Ah I love my timing, finish up the trainer cards I was working on and another is ready to be made. xD Emi-chan, I'll get to making it after a little break, my hand hurts. >_<; Oh and for the badges I just needed the names so that I could put them all in if you get the out of order, they'll still be in the order you'd see them on regular trainer card, just with blank spots where a badge is missing.

I did finish Blazaking EX's request, and here it is:

blazaking_plat.png

If you ever want anything edited, just reply here or shoot me a PM. :3

And since I have the Sinnoh things set up, I booted up my two Pearl versions and made cards as well as making new versions of myself for D/P. While JP Pearl seems to be newer, I've had it since around the release date, I just had reset recent-ish for various reasons.

trainercard_custom_pearlJP.png
trainercard_custom_pearlUS.png

And here's the three Trainers I've made for myself (also serving as samples of my trainer sprite-editing work :p):
self_dp_jp.png
self_dp_us.png
HGSS_self.png

JP Pearl, US Pearl, and JP SoulSilver

I'll probably go back and see about my Sapphire and Emerald games as well, but for right now this is it. :3

edit: realized why the trainer sprites were bothering me. Fixed the shading on the hair. You might have to refresh.

Last edited:

oh, you can't just put them on out of order? D:

that'd be awesome~ 'cause see, in Hoenn she started in Lilycove instead because that's where she's from, and well, Canalave is the place with all the boats in Sinnoh. so that's why.

>w< thank you for doing this, btw! I'm too lazy to make a trainer card myself.

Aaand it's finished! :3

emichan_org.png

Please check that the badges are in the right order. I double checked myself, but just to be sure make sure as well. :p

Also, I'll put it up in the top post, but if you ever want updates (Teams, badges, stars, etc.) feel free to ask. I keep all of the trainer cards at PSDs with the full sets of everything, so it's very simple to add/remove/change things later. :3

All right, Ryuu would like one.

Card Type: The Silph Blue one. Second panel.
Trainer Name: Ryuutakeshi
Friend Code: Make up a number
Stars: 5
Badges
Johto: All 8
Kanto: All 8
Hoenn: All 8

Trainer Sprite: Okay, Palmer's sprite as a base. Make coat black. give him brown hair, Blue pants (like jeans) and if possible, take Lucas' hat and put it on him but make it all black.

Team
Pokemon 1: Espeon
Pokemon 2: Houndoom
Pokemon 3: Gyrados
Pokemon 4: Weavile
Pokemon 5: Typhlosion
Pokemon 6: Lucario

All right, Ryuu would like one.

Card Type: The Silph Blue one. Second panel.
Trainer Name: Ryuutakeshi
Friend Code: Make up a number
Badges
Johto: All 8
Kanto: All 8
Hoenn: All 8
--cut for space--

The darker blue Silph card, right? (The one with Hibiki on it). Also, I haven't made the room for more than two sets of badges at the moment, so this'll take a little bit longer. I think I'm going to have to make the main rectangle taller to make the room... And looking your Trainer name, which is 11 characters, I might have to move it around, since the 5 stars were a close fit near Emi-chan's (8 characters), with only room to fit 1-2 more characters in the same line. >_<;

Card Type: Rocket
Trainer Name: Shade
Friend Code: no wi-fi, so 0000-0000-0000
Badges: Sinnoh, All
Trainer Sprite: Could you recolor Steven's Sprite to match Cyntheia's outfit color?
Team
Pokemon 1: Metagross
--Shiny?: Yes
Pokemon 2: Luxray
Pokemon 3: Tyranitar
Pokemon 4: Spititomb
Pokemon 5: Kingdra
Pokemon 6: Infernape
--Shiny?: YEs

Thanks ^_^

Just shorten it to Ryuu and take out the Hoenn badges then

Could you recolor Steven's Sprite to match Cyntheia's outfit color?

Steven has a 4th gen sprite? .___.

unless you mean the one someone edited from the male Galactic grunt... ?

also yay >w< it looks so awesome!

xD Ah I love my timing, finish up the trainer cards I was working on and another is ready to be made. xD Emi-chan, I'll get to making it after a little break, my hand hurts. >_<; Oh and for the badges I just needed the names so that I could put them all in if you get the out of order, they'll still be in the order you'd see them on regular trainer card, just with blank spots where a badge is missing.

I did finish Blazaking EX's request, and here it is:

blazaking_plat.png

If you ever want anything edited, just reply here or shoot me a PM. :3

Yay! Awesome!

But is it okay if I ask you to move Salamence and Metagross' heads a bit so that they can be seen properly? Sorry if its a bother.... >w<

Card Type: Rocket
Trainer Sprite: Could you recolor Steven's Sprite to match Cyntheia's outfit color?

I'm only working with DPPt/HGSS sprites, and I don't see a steven one in here (He prolly has an overworld though...), but I can create the outfit on a similarly-posed character from DPPT/HGSS if you want. :3

@Blazaking EX: No, it's fine. :3 Gimme a second and I'll edit it. When I post/edit this with some new stuff I've finished, I'll update yours as well. You'll have to refresh though, since I'm going to just delete the old one and put in the new one (and they'll have the same file name).

edit: and for future reference, if anyone wants a specific area of the pokemon in the box area (I don't care lol, you can say you want the pokemon's butt in the box for all I care xDDD), let me know, otherwise I'll go with it's head/torso area.

And @Ryuutakesh!: I've got yours started now :3

I think I should prolly put a request limit up in the top post so I don't get overloaded... :p

edit: Here we go. Ryuutakesh!'s and updated Blazaking EX's. (refresh for the updated one)
blazaking_plat.png
ryuu_customm.png

I took the FC off cause it seems kinda silly to put a random number one. :p If you wan all 0s instead, just let me know.

And if you want to use the sprite elsewhere, here it is off the card:
cards_ryuu.png

And because I got bored and wanted to do this, I designed myself outfits for older games and put the set in a combined image:
self_allgames.png

Yay more samples of my trainer editing work. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom