• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nyello from a long-time Pokefan

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
So... I finally got around to creating an account on here, huh?

I've been a Pokemon fan for 11 or 12 years now... I'll always remember how magical my first experience in Sinnoh felt. I used to trawl Bulbapedia all the time back then - my particular area of interest was glitches. I've recently fallen back into the Bulbapedia rabbit hole, so I thought I should finally make a forum account too. It's been so long since I last used a forum of any kind, so this is definitely going to be interesting! I'll admit I'm not super up to date on all the newest Pokemon, but I'm keen to learn and regain my superfan crown.

Aside from Pokemon, here are some other things I'm really into at the moment: Bloodborne, Devil May Cry, Dragon Ball, speedrunning (watching, not playing), game glitches, and social activism.

On the internet I usually go by Fridge, but you could also call me Beckett if you really wanted, I guess. I'm a BSc Marketing undergrad currently juggling a couple of part-time gigs at a school and a training agency. My pronouns are he/him.

Man, it’s crazy seeing people’s first experience as Sinnoh (I started way back in Kanto so I feel old ;) )

Welcome to the forums. Just getting back into it here myself because of Sword and Shield hype.

Also I ship Frieza and Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard :p

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom