• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(>O_o)> Beeb's Image Shoppe <(o_O<) [UPDATED] Now with sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about my request? Sorry just making sure you saw it...

um this is great but could you make the other pokemon like the luxray is... not obviously and immediately ferocious but still extremely unnerving and intimidating?

And if not this will work too.

EDIT:Um its a little too big.Could you make it smaller so it will fit in the forums posts?
Look
V

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh! I don't know where my head is at today! Sorry, I'll fix that.

@Night Slash All fixed!

nightslashsalamencebann.png

@InfinityLuxray Here's your signature!

inifinityluxrayelctivir.png

Thanks a ton!

You're welcome, Night. ^^

um this is great but could you make the other pokemon like the luxray is... not obviously and immediately ferocious but still extremely unnerving and intimidating?

And if not this will work too.

If you could get me some images that you want me to use instead that would be best. It's difficult to ascertain a person's aesthetic. I chose those images because I liked them, and the art styles matched well with the luxray.

I would like a profile picture.

Pokemon: Pignite and Croconaw
Trainers: None.
Color Scheme: Maybe pink and blue pastel?
Text: None.
Images to use: I'd prefer DW, Sugimori or digital artwork.
Other Details: Have them talking to each other. Oh, and it needs to be 200x200.

EDIT:Um its a little too big.Could you make it smaller so it will fit in the forums posts?
Look
V

I'm not sure what you mean. When I view it on my desktop it fits perfectly fine, and it's within the max pixel limits for these forum. But it's not a big deal to re-size it. I usually make my sigs max size, but feel free to specify a smaller size for any future requests you might have.

I sized it down to 75%. If you need a specific pixel range, let me know.

inifinityluxrayelctivir.png

@Night Slash Here you go!

nightslashpigniteavi.png

Last edited:
Could I have a whalelord falling from the sky with a cloud.In the text please put "Maybe it will be friends with me!"

Hahaha à la Hitchhiker's Guide. Sure I'll give it a shot!

@lkpkzbfangirl

lkpkzbfangirlwailord.png

Last edited:
Announcement time!
My shop has a new service: re-types!
Just pick a pokemon and type other then what it is.

Example Form:

I would like a retype:

Pokemon: Piplup
Type: fire

Examples of some eeveelution retypes I did recently:

losteeveelutionssprites.png

I have two orders to place:

First, could you make me a sig banner, 200x200 pixels, with a Luxray using Hyper Beam?

Secondly, could you retype a Luxray to be Dragon, or a Metagross to be Electric?

@InfinityLuxray I couldn't find a good image with Luxray using hyper beam. I picked an image I liked then fit it within your parameters.

infinityluxray200x200lu.png

luxraydragon.png

metagrosselectric.png

OK since the new typing thing has really caught my interest here's a few ideas i had. It's ok if you don't get them all done at once.

Ursaring-Ghost or Dark Type

Dewott-Fighting Type

Machamp-Fire Type

Golurk-Steel or Electric Type

Cubone-Ghost Type

Electivire-Psychic Type

Mamoswine-Rock Type

Dragonite-Steel Type, Ice Type, and Dark Type

Charizard-Dark Type, Dragon Type, and Fighting Type

_

Just get them done whenevr you can. Thanks in advance

Awesome job Genbeeb.

Also, I forgot to say on ones like Dragonite and Charizard, I didn't mean all those listed types at once. I just forgot to type this in before. If possible, could you do all of the types listed on those ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom