• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers event i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers eve

Good...I've still got time. >.> I can't get a WiFi connection in my dorm room, I have to be on campus, but my battery was about to die when I tried this afternoon, so I couldn't get it.

Re: Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers eve

Just got it. I haven't even gotten around to catching the member's card Darkrai, though, so who knows when I'll get this.

Got it~ Right after finally catching the Member's Card Darkrai who I saved next to. I think I won't take as long as I did with Darkrai this time.

i got it but i can't use it yet until i find whiscash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom