• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers event i

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Oak's Letter coming soon to North America: Item triggers Shaymin event

Oak's Letter coming soon to North America: Item triggers Shaymin event

Pokemon.com announced today that starting Sept. 28, North American players of Pokémon Platinum can use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to download the Oak's Letter key item via Mystery Gift. Oak's Letter allows players to battle and capture the legendary Pokémon Shaymin.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Oak's Letter coming soon to North America: Item triggers Shaymin event

Only Azure flute left now, huh?

^Yup, dang... my ds is being repaired too, well when does it end?

Wow. This is a bit of a short notice... But we finally get a nicknameable Shaymin (that can legitimately be shiny)!

It ends November 8th.

picture.php

Awww!!!

I get it back Nov 5 yay

Now I have to pretend like I want Starbucks coffee to get me a wifi connection :/

So we have more than a month to get it. Enough time for me to get the National Dex (I bought my Platinum just today XD). Yay!!!

I'm still sorry I missed the Member Card, but now that won't be the case. I'll have my own Shaymin!!

man and i only have pearl why do they do this to me :mad:

Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers event involving ...

Pokemon.com announced recently that from Sept. 28 to Nov. 8, players of of the North American version of Pokémon Platinum can use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to download Oak's Letter via Mystery Gift. Oak's Letter allows players to encounter the legendary Pokémon Shaymin at Flower Paradise.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers eve

Just asking
Is Australia able to obtain it?
It doesn't say anything about us in the news....

So we have more than a month to get it. Enough time for me to get the National Dex (I bought my Platinum just today XD). Yay!!!

I'm still sorry I missed the Member Card, but now that won't be the case. I'll have my own Shaymin!!

You don't need the National dex to get the event items, you can get the item any time, the event just becomes unlockable once you get the National dex.

Re: Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers eve

yeah i already have mystery gift i caught some events like rotom and darkrai and soon shaymin and arceus.

Awesome.

I missed the TRS event, hopefully I'll have a chance to get the Wi-fi Shaymin.

Absolutely WICKED! I've been looking forward to getting my own Shaymin!

Wi-Fi, how much I love you, let me count the ways. <3

I hope it comes to Europe too like the Member Card did.
But... does this Shaymin unlock Gracidea? It should, I mean it's legit and all... but hacked Flower Paradise Shaymins don't....
If it doesn't I'm gonna get really pissed at Nintendo.

I hope it comes to Europe too like the Member Card did.
But... does this Shaymin unlock Gracidea? It should, I mean it's legit and all... but hacked Flower Paradise Shaymins don't....
If it doesn't I'm gonna get really pissed at Nintendo.

Yes, you can get the Gracidea with Platinum's Shaymin. The only Shaymin that don't are the Diamond and Pearl ones.

the letter lies! No rock in Kanto!

But yeah, cool. Granted, most people who play the game have Shaymin anyways.

Yes, you can get the Gracidea with Platinum's Shaymin. The only Shaymin that don't are the Diamond and Pearl ones.

Well that explains it.
Guess I can test out my theory on whether the Gracidea Flower works on other Shaymins too... Not that I would need it but it could be fun to know XD

the letter lies! No rock in Kanto!

But yeah, cool. Granted, most people who play the game have Shaymin anyways.

Oak's letter doesn't say anything about a rock in Kanto. Oak himself does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom