• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oakwood Mafia [11-3-12] [Day 7 - Another One Bites the Dust]

Goal 1: Accomplished.

Goal 2:

VOTE: Hitomi

Exactly how I wanted things to be. <3 Best of luck, town!

Also, thanks for letting me play, Amerika! I had a lot of fun! ^^

Vote: Hitomi

Say goodbye, mafia scum!

Town, I am very puzzled. When, precisely, was I contacted at all to give my claim to Akuraito? When, precisely, did she ask for them? When, precisely, was she cleared town so that I would know to give it to her? Why, precisely, am I getting lynched with no reason given other than "it's what Akuraito said to do and she was right about Rio even though anyone could have seen that Rio had a pretty scummy role"?

In law, generally the defendant has evidence presented against him/herself. S/he knows what s/he is being accused of. The lawyers don't just say "she's guilty because I have reasons" without providing any of those reasons for debate. Right now, I'm being lynched, and I would like to know why. If a cop had a check on me, why doesn't he or she share it?

Did you take a look at Akuraito's role? I will say it now: she sent in a request to check the ones who lynched FA during day 3 - everyone turned out to be innocent. There's no cop but there is someone still alive who has a an almost rolecop role(either me, Velojello, Ryoga, or Leavanny Duo), and if there were a godfather among the ones who voted for FA, I think the person with the rolecop-like role would have been lynched a few nights ago, given they claimed right after Akuraito contacted all of the ones who voted for FA.

Last edited:

Okay, I can accept that. There's only like eight minutes left until the phase ends so I can't do anything to stop this lynch on me anyway.

Thank you for being the only one to explain anything to me, Ely; I read Akuraito's role but I didn't understand how it possibly concluded that I was mafia.

Update pending

1. @Zenax;
2. @VeloJello;
3. @Sputnik;
4. @Feralize;
5. @FinalArcadia;
6. @Hitomi;
7. @Akuraito;
8. @Rio Kamishiro;
9. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
10. @GliscorMan;
11. @Master Mew;
12. @Human;
13. @Laterose;
14. @Leavanny Duo;
15. @Elysion;

The man walked silently to his death, not saying a word or looking up at anyone. He kept his emotions bottled up as he had for so many years, and he did not dare to look anyone in the eye. His soft brown hat was tipped so that it covered his eyes, although some of the townspeople were turning around uncomfortably, feeling his sharp gaze. He was the last of the mafia, and there was no reason for him to carry on. All his partners were dead - he was the only one left, and he didn't want to walk this road by himself. There was nothing more he could do; they were dead set on lynching him, and as he stepped up to the noose he did not flinch, instead standing as still and silent as a stone, images and recollections of the past flashing through his mind.

He remembered baking cookies on the night before Christmas, running through the snow with his brothers, and jumping in the lake during the hot, muggy month of July. All of that was far in the past, in a time he was actually happy - but that all changed when his family was killed, leaving him bitter and cold with absolutely nothing. All that was left were memories and even they were fading, broken fragments of a time that no longer existed in the physical world.

Oh well.

As the man looked down at the jeering crowd, he could not shake their taunts and horrible words. He patted his pockets, looking for his gun, but it was not there, and he realized it was already too late.

There was absolutely no escape from this.

Hitomi,

You are Keith James.

Nobody knows about your past; even you don't talk about it very often. You don't talk much at all, really; you just sort of stand their silently and observe the world around you. You're easily the most dangerous member of the mafia when provoked; you've killed people with only your bare hands, but you aren't proud of it. You're definitely not proud of what you've become; you used to have a home, a family, people that cared about you and wanted you to be happy, but that all faded away when your house was consumed by fire, leaving you the sole survivor. Your glare is sharp, like a snake's, and can freeze someone in their tracks. Every night, you can message Atomic "Silence: Name" and that person will not be able to post in-thread or have private conversations the next day phase.

You are sided with the Mafia. You win when you outnumber the non-mafia players.

Hitomi was lynched. She was sided with the Mafia.

"A-Alyssa!"

The woman turned around to see a man running towards her, his shaggy hair sticking up wildly in all directions and small glasses perched on his tiny nose. He caught up to her and looked up at her with a smile. "What are you doing now that this whole mafia thing is over?" he asked, running his fingers through his shaggy black hair and smiling shyly.

"I really don't know," the woman admitted, blushing slightly. "I haven't really thought of it, to be honest. I've just been focused on doing what I can to help." She wasn't used to being talked to by people she didn't know very well, and she looked down while shuffling her feet while awkwardly shoving her hands in her coat pockets. "What are you doing, Chase?"

"To be honest, I really haven't either," Chase admitted nervously. "But if you'd like to grab a coffee sometime, I've been thinking of opening a new business and I would love to have you work for me, since you're really smart and everything."

Alyssa grinned, nodding slightly. "I'd love that. I'll meet you at Starbucks tomorrow!"

Leavanny Duo,

You are Chase Blondin!

You're a crime scene detective and the head of this whole "anti-mafia" thing. Your accuracy and attention to detail is amazing, and you don't miss anything. You're sort of a pessimist and tend to be very laid-back, one of the friendliest people but also one of the harshest, as you don't take lawlessness well. You're a big snoop and love to search around for things and hold stakeouts, so you are the watcher. Every night you can message Atomic, "Watch: Name" and you will be told everyone that visits that person, but not what they did.

You are sided with Oakwood. You win if you eliminate the Mafia.

Leavanny Duo has won the game!

Elysion,

You are Alyssa Crane.

You're a very intelligent, if someone nerdy, girl. Like Einstein, you tend not to brush your hair, finding it a complete waste of time and ending up with puffy hair all tangled and knotted. You're not a very social person as you've never had a way with people, but you do want to protect them and have been working trying to find a way how. You've read lots of crime books and consider yourself an expert on sneaking in, and every night you can steal something from someone by messaging Atomic "Rob: Name". The item you receive will either be related to them or their role somehow.

Elysion has won the game!

The man looked out at the city skyline through his apartment window, watching the cars pass by below in the busy city streets. He was worn out from the long hours in his study going over data and charts, but he felt very accomplished and believed he had helped the cause in the best way he could. He reached into his jeans pockets and pulled out a shiny golden badge - a police badge. Tomorrow he would resign from his position as a policeman and would no longer be in posession of this badge, but he had come to view it as a medal - a medal saying that he had helped the town in his way, and he didn't want to part with it.

With a heavy sigh, he slipped the badge back into his pocket, turning around and snatching his cell phone off the coffee table. He had a call to make to an old friend - his brother, actually. They hadn't talked since the accident, and he was eager to see what his brother had been up to. Had he created any cool inventions or make any scientific discoveries? He wouldn't know unless he asked.

He just hoped he would able to mend things with his family before it was too late.

Ryoga Kamishiro,

You are Theodore Kennedy.

You are a very intelligent man that graduated from a very prestigious university in 1992. You've won lots of awards for your academic achievements and are currently in the process of writing a book with your scientific works. You wear a black felt hat everywhere you go; you seem to have an affinity with the color black, as you're seen with many black objects. Perhaps it symbolizes your love of the unknown - or perhaps you just find that color appealing. You're a natural observer, and a very curious person. There isn't much you don't know, and if you don't know about something, you'll find out about it as fast as you can through your research. Once during the course of the game, you can observe someone by messaging Atomic "Night X - Observe: Name". You will learn three random facts about them.

Ryoga Kamishiro has won the game!

The woman sat at her desk, smiling gently at the news that the threat was gone and the town was safe. She was one of the most esteemed psychics in the country, but even her amazing powers of prediction had failed when it came to the outcome of this battle. It was truly something to remember, she thought, as she absently twirled a golden lock of her hair between her fingers. She had used many methods of fortune telling but they had all turned up blank, leaving her completely confused and a bit distraught.

As she sat and reflected on this, she concluded that maybe some things were better left unknown. Or even yet, maybe things were constantly in motion. Perhaps things such as fate were fluid concepts and some things were indeterminable even by the best of oracles. Some things were up to the actual people in the world, and nothing was controlled by puppet masters or destiny. The actual people down on earth had complete free will, and nothing was set in stone. This thought was strangely comforting - people carved their own paths through the world.

Some things were better left unknown. Not everything was predictable; she had come to learn that through this experience, and she would continue learning and growing. She felt absolutely inspired.

VeloJello,

You are Annabel Parker.

You're a very mysterious woman, always shrouded in mystery and never revealing your true self. You have a deep appreciation and reverence for the unknown in life, and have since turned to being an oracle, working at fairs and looking in crystal balls to predict people's future. You've become good at your job, and your skills surpass the normal fairground oracle - it's believed that you can actually predict the future. You're able to unearth people's identities and tell them things about themselves even they themselves might not know. Any time in the game, you may set a target. When you are killed or lynched, this person's role PM will be displayed for everyone to see. This can be helpful or hurtful, so choose your target wisely!

VeloJello has won the game!

The body of the governor's daughter was found in the basement of the mafia's headquarters, hidden in a large metal closet. Kimberly was given a proper funeral and burial and was mourned by her family and friends, who were finally told what she had chosen to done with her life.

Sputnik,

You are Kimberly Gardner.

The daughter of the late Governor, you are a very bright and spirited young woman, although somewhat vain and narcissistic. You're very friendly and outgoing with a wonderful sense of humor, and have a natural attraction to people, as well as a sharp wit and amazing intuition. You're very fond of paranormal experiences, and you've had a few of your own - you are especially interested in near death experiences, which spurred you to join the medical career field as a doctor in an emergency room. You spend your time with the patients, comforting them as they near death and doing everything you can to revive the ones that need help. When the mafia struck, you were more than happy to lend a hand as a healer and a nurse, trying to save the people that are dying. Every night, you may message Atomic "Protect: Name" and that person will be unable to be nightkilled. You may only use this on yourself twice.

Oakwood has won the game!

Oakwood's Underground - Mafia HQ
Oakwood Mafia Town Alliance

Thank you all for playing - I had a great time hosting, and I hope you all had fun playing!

Wow, congrats town~ You did great.

Thanks Atom, for letting me play! You wrote awesome flavor text.

We did good, team. We tried our best~ :yahoo:

Yeah!! :D

Excellent job, town!

There, guys, now you know I was really the doctor. XD

Yes! Yay! We won town! :3 Anyways, I had a bunch of fun playing this and I enjoyed the flavor text very much. Your flavor text is lovely, Atomic. X3 Thanks for letting me play! :D

Congratulations, town! You guys rocked this game.

You had a great set-up for this game, Atomic, with a nice cast of characters and incredibly well-written flavor text. ^^

Great game, town.

Excellent job hosting, Atomic ^^ this was a very well-balanced game; thank you for hosting!

Woot! Congrats, Town!

Pleasantly surprised that my FoS's turned out to be reliable.

need to look in the thread some more to assess this. XD did I just butcher that spelling

YUMA-KUN. XD Oh my gosh, of all the spellings... I find it kinda funny how Laterose guessed correctly that I was pretty much a cop. ^^; And that I was defending FA enough for you to consider that I was there, but just couldn't speak. X3;

I was actually panicking about Hitomi being town since I still got killed, so I thought it must've had to be someone else. X3;

Anyway, though, congrats, town! <3 We worked together fabulously. ^^

And Atomic, thank you so much for letting me play. I really enjoyed playing, and your flavor text was always tragically beautiful, not even to mention the backstories for the mafia. Seriously, you were very creative with this game; I'd love a sequel sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom