• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks Atomic for the game! It was brilliant, by far the best one I've played.

I'm going to reveal right now that I did in fact contact the Mafia, @FinalArcadia; can attest to this. But can I know why you ignored me and didn't pass it off to your buds? It could've been interesting had that happened. Anyways, good game, town!

I'm going to reveal right now that I did in fact contact the Mafia, @FinalArcadia; can attest to this. But can I know why you ignored me and didn't pass it off to your buds? It could've been interesting had that happened. Anyways, good game, town!
Right before I died, I let them know that you seemed to be an independent, but other than that, I didn't say anything. Honestly, I was a bit unsure about that, because I thought you might have been a townie trying to pass off as independent, so that mafia wouldn't target you for a night kill. ^^;

Right before I died, I let them know that you seemed to be an independent, but other than that, I didn't say anything. Honestly, I was a bit unsure about that, because I thought you might have been a townie trying to pass off as independent, so that mafia wouldn't target you for a night kill. ^^;

Lol, I thought you might've done that. But considering the fact that it had already been tried on you (and resulted in your lynching), I thought the odds would've been better that I wouldn't die. XD

Atomic, you have simply magnificent flavor text and character backstory. <3 Thanks for hosting!

even if this game continued the trend of my always being roleblocker/silencer when i'm mafia

Yay, town! Glad to see you got this.

Atomic, your flavor text was nothing short of lovely. :3c

tumblr_marqa6xNZp1r9v6pdo1_500.jpg

Thank you! I win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom