• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Oblivious [A Harry Potter RP] {Sign-ups always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Name; Ryan Bishop

Age; 11

Sexuality; For now, he's asexual because he's so little, but he'll eventually become bisexual

Bloodline; Half-Blood

Appearance; Ryan has blond hair that cuts off a little before his eyebrows. He has dark brown eyes and a fairly straight smile, he just got braces off. He's about 4 foot 9 inches, and weighs 80 pounds, so he's pretty slender. He has contacts, and he occasionally wears colored contacts to creep people out, the colors being dark red and purple. Outside of school, he usually wears black sweatpants with various colored T-shirts. He wears blue and red Nike sneakers.

Personality; Ryan often smirks and half-grins at things that many people wouldn't find remotely funny. He doesn't do it to upset anybody, he just thinks things that go unnoticed are usually funnier than the things that people do on purpose to get attention. He doesn't really like attention and sticks his nose in his books and notes in class. Outside of class, he is very sociable and goes out of his way to befriend others. He thinks that all people who control magic are equal, regardless of their blood line.

History; Ryan grew up with his single father. His mother died in childbirth, which caused his father to become seriously depressed. Ryan always tried his hardest to cheer up his father, but the only things that would make his dad less sad would be hardcore drugs. Because his father wasn't supportive, Ryan had to provide mostly for himself.

He joined the muggle library at a young age, assisting the librarians and sometimes running parts of the library himself. He was fired, however, when he created a disturbance (he actually accidentally used magic, but the muggles didn't know) when he pulled out all the books from all the bookshelves of the library.

His father now in the hospital, Ryan went to his dad. The dad raged at Ryan, mainly because he was also supporting the family more than the dad was. Ryan accepted the word lashings, but he was very upset by them. When he returned to the home, he found the invitation to Hogwarts, realizing that the mother he never met was a witch. He decided against telling his dad about the school. When it became time to go to Hogwarts, Ryan ran away to the train station.

Pet/s; Dark gray cat with yellow-green eyes named "Jinx"

Wand; 11 inches, Aspen, Thestral core

Unusual Abilities/Race; Flyer (Like Voldermort and Snape), the ability to fly without the assist of a broom or carpet.

Unusual Equipment; None

Other; None

Last edited:
Well there is already a Sol I believe...the headmaster...I've been inactive, but I don't think much has changed in a few weeks...

Looks like Luke is in the wrong class.
Forgive my forgetfulness

Every House is in a class at the moment. Ravenclaw/Gryffindor are in Herbology, and Slytherin/Huffie are in Dark Arts. yay.
Ah, so I am correct. Neither Transfiguration nor Potions are in session at the moment.

I'm making a student sign-up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username; robincool98

---

Character Name; Marcus "Red" Thompson

Age; 11

Sexuality; Heterosexual

Bloodline; Pureblood

Appearance; Red’s nickname doesn’t come from his hair as one might expect, for his hair isn’t red at all, but rather a spiky black mass which looks somewhat uncared for. It actually comes from his strange red eyes, strange because he’s not albino or anything like that. Some of his relatives like to tell stories about how there was a vampire way back in the family tree, but proving that is impossible. Red’s skin is a light tan with a few freckles scattered about. He’s not unusual in height at 5 feet 6 inches, nor is he particularly fat or thin at about 160 lb.

When not in wizard’s robes Red likes to wear his black jeans and this faded black t-shirt with a glow in the dark green star on it. For foot wear he prefers a pair of red high-tops generally over black socks. He also wears a green woven belt and black fingerless gloves when he’s feeling up to being ‘more’ fashionable.

Personality; Red is a kid who is not really shy, he likes to meet and make new friends. He is good in mostly everything that can be done by a kid. He is sometimes a prankster which caused his expulsion from his previous school. He is very agile and quick in most situations. He knows how to relax and have a good time. He also knows how to be serious in things that need to be done seriously. He loves to hang out with his friends and treat them to places they never had been.

He loves to eat healthy food on weekdays and delicious but sometimes unhealthy food on weekends. He loves to exercise to maintain his health and weight so he goes on a short jog on the way to the Great Hall every morning. He likes fire and plays with it occasionally. He is intelligent too but does not study because he thinks that he can remember what the teacher discussed. He is good at dueling but is best at Quidditch because he inherited his parents' awesomeness in playing Quidditch.

History; Red was born from 2 rich Purebloods who were really good at Quidditch. His parents want him to become a Quidditch superstar like them. As such Red got a Firebolt before going into Hogwarts.

Pet/s; A Border Collie puppy (Reginald), I guess...but if that is not possible then I want an owl (Dlaniger).

Wand; 16 inches, Hemlock, Dragon Hearstring

Unusual Abilities/Race; None

Unusual Equipment; Firebolt

Other; None as of yet...

Jester;
Accepted, GRYFFINDOR.

robincool98;
Accepted, SLYTHERIN.
You can have the collie but it'd probably have to stay on the grounds being looked after by whoever runs CoMC, rather than in the school building :p

Blurgh. I'll go update the student list shortly.

Oh, and bpj1999; not much has really happened. Everyone was sorted, went to their dorms. Time-skip to the next day and everyone's just in their first lesson (there's a timetable first-page of the start-up, but Hufflepuffs are with the Slytherins in Dark Arts).

Corruption, I shall guess that is you...Wait, we're exactly where I left off, nothing has happened?

Yep, it's me :p

And pretty much.

Character Name: Travis Edge

Age; 11

Sexuality; Doesn't really care since he is only 11.

Bloodline; Muggleborn

Appearance; Travis has heterochromia, his left eye is green while his right eye is blue. He is 4'7' tall, he is thin with an average weight for a 11 year old.. He has light skin and his hair is dark brown with choppy bangs, his hair is also a little unkept and his eyebrows are also dark brown. He normally wears Blue,Green or Black T-Shirts or Button Shirts with blue jean and sneakers, he also wears almost all the times a necklace that was a family gift.

Personality; Travis is a really eccentric,optimistic and happy-go-lucky kid, who almost always has an opinion on something. He is very friendly to people and is always there for his friends. He is also somewhat idealistic. He is almost always happy, unless someone ticks him off then he becomes really angry or when a something unfortunate happens. Though he is also thoughtful at times and he is smart. Some of his interest are Drawing, Reading, Hanging out with his friends and playing video games. Some of the stuff he dislikes are spiders, rude people, elitist, being bored and having his time being wasted.

History; Travis is an american kid who lives in Florida with his family of 5; his parents and his older brother and sister. Throughout his whole life strange things has happened around him such as stuff suddenly spontaneously combusting or getting splashed out of nowhere, but he never really paid attention to those stuff while people around him did. One day, his parents received a letter that apparently was an invitation to a "magic school". At first they thought that it was a joke letter so they simply threw it away, until more letters was being sent to them, by actual owls. Then they started to actually believe when they witness Travis accidentally levitating the family couch. At first his family were in shock but after some time they accepted it and so they sent Travis to Hogwarts to learn from the school.

Pet; A small blue young Lovebird named "Kosmo"

Wand; Rowan ,10 inches , Unicorn Tail Core

Unusual Abilities/Race:N/A

Unusual Equipment: N/A

11 year olds have sexualities people! Is sexualities even a word...

My spellcheck says sexualities is a word. And I had my first crush when I was eight, so some eleven year olds do, and some are just oblivious. (See what I did there?) ;-)

I mean obviously when you're younger you're more likely to be fickle about these things, and yes, it is unlikely that at such a young age your sexuality would be set in stone by any means, but it's unlikely you'd act completely asexual or something P:

Yeah, but it's sexuality. As in, it's about who you want to have sex with. 11 year olds usually can't comprehend such things.

Yeah but I mean sexuality more in terms of who you're attracted to (not even in a sexual way) than anything else. Either way let's not clog up the thread with this stuff, it's pointless to argue about :>

It would indeed but I am lazy and busy doing art at the moment so while I will at some point today it may be in a few hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom